• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Ridiculous, but true: connecting from banned IP isn't against the rules. It's just a way to prevent hackers dodging the ban, but innocent people should not be banned by it.
617e60cd351cb957c3e88028c33677c352.png

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Ridiculous, but true: connecting from banned IP isn't against the rules. It's just a way to prevent hackers dodging the ban, but innocent people should not be banned by it.
It is to prevent hackers to reconnect to our servers. In 99% of the cases, there aren't any other users affect by an IP that gets blocked. But when it occurs, like the IP of a public place, we unban the legit players that became involuntary related to the banned IP.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I am going to assume you don't know how IP's work. Because if you did you wouldn't even bother replying or trying to call me our by thinking i did something wrong.

I have a simply solution, if i see you posting more crap in peoples appeals i will put you in timeout. Leave the moderation to the admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.