Status
Not open for further replies.

kolmonen

Mildly Menacing Medic
I support Seppo74. This Smokey guy is just being an asshole. Get rid off him Skial moderators, please. Thank you.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Imagine if I took every irrelevant comment and moved it to the Unmoderated section.
Ohhh, ho ho, that would be so lulzy.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I support Seppo74. This Smokey guy is just being an asshole. Get rid off him Skial moderators, please. Thank you.
1605-sound-of-butthurt.png

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He's not gonna get banned because of a lowball attempt ,if we banned everyone who lowballed our servers would be damn near empty.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You said you ignored me. You didn't. Still scamming, very nice. When do you get tired of this?
I'll never get tired buddy. As a matter of fact, I enjoy arguing. Regular at the debating club back in the day.
>mfw

ladies-please-contain-orgasms.jpg

Seppo74

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I'm not saying that Smokey should be banned. I just think that there are enough communities with dirty admins and I don't think we need another one here at Skial. In my opinion people are supposed to be able to trust admins (as I've said here a 1000 times). If Smokey wasn't an admin applicant it would be okay but since he is I decided to tell everyone what he did, after all he will have a significant amount of power if he became an admin.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not saying that Smokey should be banned. I just think that there are enough communities with dirty admins and I don't think we need another one here at Skial. In my opinion people are supposed to be able to trust admins (as I've said here a 1000 times). If Smokey wasn't an admin applicant it would be okay but since he is I decided to tell everyone what he did, after all he will have a significant amount of power if he became an admin.
ok I have another question how long ago did this happen?

Kolmio

Unremarkable User
Smokey for real. I did not come here to defend my friend even you think so. I came here to defend the community I have been enjoying playing in. I never met anything that obvious scamming attempt. Anyway my point is that the reason I came here to post is that you have applied to be a admin on skial servers. I can't believe that a applier tries to pull something like that just because we were having fun. I try to defend the good community I got used to play in. Skial is a really good place to play at. The vote selection is good and nothing should not change. It is just I am afraid what will happen if you get selected to be an admin? The things I saw this evening is something I would not like to see from any admin.

Seppo74

Wicked Nasty Engineer
ok I have another question how long ago did this happen?
Like an hour ago. Seriously, Bottiger, I hope you do not select Smokey to become an admin. Not that he's a bad person, it's just that a guy who acts like this is not supposed to be an admin.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Smokey for real. I did not come here to defend my friend even you think so. I came here to defend the community I have been enjoying playing in. I never met anything that obvious scamming attempt. Anyway my point is that the reason I came here to post is that you have applied to be a admin on skial servers. I can't believe that a applier tries to pull something like that just because we were having fun. I try to defend the good community I got used to play in. Skial is a really good place to play at. The vote selection is good and nothing should not change. It is just I am afraid what will happen if you get selected to be an admin? The things I saw this evening is something I would not like to see from any admin.
Yeah. Imagine if there was an admin who has lowballed people.
Terrible, terrible world.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dirty? Are you saying after one lowball attempt I'm soiled for life and all chances at becoming an admin are gone? Are you seriously that sensitive and deluded?

Seppo74

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Dirty? Are you saying after one lowball attempt I'm soiled for life and all chances at becoming an admin are gone? Are you seriously that sensitive and deluded?
You did it THREE times and you've done it before. Admins are supposed to be TRUSTWORTHY and until proven otherwise in my opinion you are not trustworthy. If an admin is willing to SCAM (lowball) a member of Skial community like that, I don't think he should be an admin.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You did it THREE times and you've done it before. Admins are supposed to be TRUSTWORTHY and until proven otherwise in my opinion you are not trustworthy. If an admin is willing to SCAM (lowball) a member of Skial community like that, I don't think he should be an admin.
Done it before? I strongly encourage you to bring up hard evidence to back up that claim. Go on.

Kolmio

Unremarkable User
Yeah. Imagine if there was an admin who has lowballed people.
Terrible, terrible world.
There is huge difference between lowballing and scamming attempts. Just look at picture Seppo posted and you will see that it is just not a lowball. He tried it to three of us. Not a single off.

Status
Not open for further replies.