Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers: skial.com | TRADE | EU2

HLStatsX: http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1125849

Time Zone: GMT (UK) I am usually free around 5pm+

Admin Experience: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Additional Information: Being an admin would be great since I spend most of my time on the trade server, usually trading + moderating volunatarily. I suppose admin status would help me properly moderate the server. I also heard skial needs EU admins, so here you go.

Reactions: PepiPopa

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's because you're from the US, I wish people would read the OP
Just because I'm from the US doesn't mean a thing, I haven't seen you on the forums and your connection time is relatively low.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I realise I have posted a thread for a EU server when most of the EU players are offline. Please acknowledge this.

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just because I'm from the US doesn't mean a thing, I haven't seen you on the forums and your connection time is relatively low.
I have posted 3 threads in the Team Fortress 2 subforum, all with 20+ replies. How could you have never seen me?

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I realise I have posted a thread for a EU server when most of the EU players are offline. Please acknowledge this.
That doesn't really matter the application goes to everyone to vote on, not just a specific group, but if you can get people to vouch for you then good on ya.
I have posted 3 threads in the Team Fortress 2 subforum, all with 20+ replies. How could you have never seen me?
That's not very many......

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How many have you posted? Plus, do you think it's okay to downvote someone simply because you have never seen them before? How about not voting at all?
I've posted 1,089 times and Yes that is exactly why I down voted you.

Status
Not open for further replies.