LuuckyShot

Truly Feared Pyro
Only if skyrim had a multiplayer. Like it doesnt have to be pvp, just co-op mode where single player stuff can carry into co-op mode. But max players in each world would be like 25-100. Skyrim would be COD + BF3 sales + rep no prob if they did that.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So has anyone seen anything on possible DLC in the future?
Did you miss the page of this thread about geography from Morrowind and Cyrodiil being in the game? There are pictures of the guy noclipping and having a top-down view of the Imperial City (main city in Oblivion).

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Did you miss the page of this thread about geography from Morrowind and Cyrodiil being in the game? There are pictures of the guy noclipping and having a top-down view of the Imperial City (main city in Oblivion).

and the red mountain from Morrowind. it's hopefully safe to assume that there will be DLC a plenty. Heck , I wouldn't even mind horse armor( i have lost more horses that i could care to count) hahaha

EDIT- oh, you mentioned Morrowind, my bad. Anyway, yea, DLC up the wazoo I'm hoping

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
and the red mountain from Morrowind. it's hopefully safe to assume that there will be DLC a plenty. Heck , I wouldn't even mind horse armor( i have lost more horses that i could care to count) hahaha

EDIT- oh, you mentioned Morrowind, my bad. Anyway, yea, DLC up the wazoo I'm hoping

YES. HORSE ARMOR. My horse is always falling off cliffs or getting attacked by bears or doing other stupid horse things.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
STOLEN HORSES ARE WORSE. :/ they run back to where you stole them from if you leave them for 2 seconds.

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Shadowmere doesn't die and doesn't run away.

[edit] I did forget, you can kill Shadowmere by riding him off a cliff, but really who would do that kind of thing to such a wonderful horse?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Shadowmere doesn't die and doesn't run away.

[edit] I did forget, you can kill Shadowmere by riding him off a cliff, but really who would do that kind of thing to such a wonderful horse?

Well, I... :| I ride my horses off of cliffs ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: Roman

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
129038630444493392.jpg

Reactions: Roman