CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Been addicted to this guy. Made some very cool playthroughs of fallout 3 and NV. No kill was neat and pretty difficult but encouraged me to try which I am currently doing and kill everything is.....oh, just a ball. He is pretty funny in his little bits he pulls off in the games. Recommend to any fallout fans.

Reactions: ToTeM

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Been addicted to this guy. Made some very cool playthroughs of fallout 3 and NV. No kill was neat and pretty difficult but encouraged me to try which I am currently doing and kill everything is.....oh, just a ball. He is pretty funny in his little bits he pulls off in the games. Recommend to any fallout fans.
If that video wasn't so long, I'd watch it, with youtubers I'm new of, I tend to watch their smaller videos (5 minutes long tops). I'm rather picky, haha.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If that video wasn't so long, I'd watch it, with youtubers I'm new of, I tend to watch their smaller videos (5 minutes long tops). I'm rather picky, haha.
Eh, it's the first of a 12 part series. It's good binge watch material like any let's player. Besides, he's British and he has that knack that Brits have where they are hilarious for....reasons.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

you gave him a new subscriber, and i love long videos

Reactions: CDAWG