Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This thread is not for various YouTube videos you deem entertaining, leave that to unmod and other video threads, here we post our channels of these videos for people to watch each other's content and either comment on / about it, rate it and offer feedback.

I'll start with my own which can be found here

You're welcome to do the thing that was done in the "rate the backpack above you" thread if you wish, if you want to rate a specific youtube channel simply either quote the op or put an @ in front of their Skial username.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
here

Some day I'll find another source for fraps, and begin posting awful content once more.
https://obsproject.com/
3163b38490.png

its free and its better than fraps

Last edited:
Reactions: RainbowNoms

sov

Legendary Skial King
My Channel

i use it to upload stream clips.. or will be, i have a good amount of stream clips that I will upload later today. As for the whole YouTube gameplay commentary video, ehh, not really into making them.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont feel like sharing my channel as there is only one video
but i would love to share a channel that is my favorite
GophersVids he is a really funny Youtuber that does some lets plays and also mod review videos

Reactions: SPYderman

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i dont feel like sharing my channel as there is only one video
but i would love to share a channel that is my favorite
GophersVids he is a really funny Youtuber that does some lets plays and also mod review videos
tumblr_inline_n09tzbtURF1qme8oa.jpg

Gopher is one of my favs for looking up skyrim mods and fallout mods, plus I just love his accent.
My other favorite is JaboodyStudios/JaboodyDubs

Reactions: Chance

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Changed the thread to Skial's Unofficial Youtube Thread so we can talk other stuff Youtube related : )

Reactions: Chance