mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
nshrt2s.jpg

Finally I get a lucio skin, and it's a legendary too.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The one from the Origin's Edition? Those skins are all legendary, although I only like some of them, for example Reaper's one.
I can't use that one, the fact that his voice doesn't change to match it just kills me.

mike-kirby

Positively Inhumane Poster
I think the ability to earn duplicates of skins and other stuff was a very dumb idea.
No. If they didn't implement it it would mean you could at a point no longer receive something besides coins that would be useless. Unless they added some coin waste game mode.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No. If they didn't implement it it would mean you could at a point no longer receive something besides coins that would be useless. Unless they added some coin waste game mode.
If you came to that point (i.e. owning everything in the game) I don't think you'd have to worry about coins or lootboxes, until they come out with more content.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so it wouldn't be useless to recieve the same thing and get even less money for the dupe?