What should the minimum price requirement (MPR) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay, so to clarify how this is gonna work:
In 4 days I'm going to PM you who you're buying for. I expect you to have your gift ready 7 days after that (so that you can potentially refund it if your partner doesnt participate, and have time to get one for someone else). If no one has objections, I will pool your gifts into my inventory and keep track of who they're for, and then deliver them by December 20th. If anyone is uncomfortable with me doing this, just let me know and I'll get an official middleman beforehand. I've never scammed or stolen in the past or when I've middlemanned before, for reference.

If anyone has any questions or objections please let me know. Thanks!

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In 4 days I'm going to PM you who you're buying for. I expect you to have your gift ready 7 days after that (so that you can potentially refund it if your partner doesnt participate, and have time to get one for someone else). If no one has objections, I will pool your gifts into my inventory and keep track of who they're for, and then deliver them by December 20th. If anyone is uncomfortable with me doing this, just let me know and I'll get an official middleman beforehand. I've never scammed or stolen in the past or when I've middlemanned before, for reference.

Can't we give our gifts to our person directly?

Pengy

Legendary Skial King

Should we have been PM'd by now? If so, I haven't been.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
the first sign that she's gonna dupe yuh.
Fiiiiine I'll do it now.
Nice last minute entry by Darj tho holy shit.

EDIT:
This means no more entries beyond this point!
You had way more than enough time, thanks for participating!

Last edited:

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everyone has now been contacted with whom they're buying for, and with instructions on what to do.
Have fun, and to make this as smooth as possible, please follow the format sent.
Thanks guys!

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's come to my attention that things like games cannot be delivered through me.
I will trust you guys to deliver your gift to your secret santa target on your own by the 23rd.
If you don't have a gift by then, contact me. I will sort things out.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's come to my attention that things like games cannot be delivered through me.
I will trust you guys to deliver your gift to your secret santa target on your own by the 23rd.
If you don't have a gift by then, contact me. I will sort things out.

Worst. Secret Santa. Ever.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
The winter sale will supposedly go live on the 22nd. Might be worth advising people to wait until then to make their purchases. Someone spending $10+ on a game now that will be $2.50 when it gets gifted could cause problems between people.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As the 23rd crawls ever closer, a friendly reminder to please send your gift to your selected individual ASAP
If you haven't gotten anything by Christmas Eve morning, let me know on Steam. I'll bite the ass of said person and if anything goes sour I will compensate you.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just waiting for the winter sale to hit tomorrow. If we buy a $15 game for less than $10, then will we still have to get something else since we physically didn't spend $10 despite getting a game normally valued over the minimum?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm just waiting for the winter sale to hit tomorrow. If we buy a $15 game for less than $10, then will we still have to get something else since we physically didn't spend $10 despite getting a game normally valued over the minimum?
i'd think the main value is whats important, since you could buy something much more expensive as a more viable gift