What should the minimum price requirement (MPR) be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello, Skialities!

For those of you who dont know, every year Skial usually has a Secret Santa event hosted by Danhack. Last year, however, it didnt happen. Considering Danhack was last here in April of this year, I figured I would take it upon myself to make sure that this year we do get our secret santa.

Vote upon the poll in the next 20 days (3rd of Dec); the minimum price requirement will be set after then. Post here if you want to participate, and in 27 days (10th of December), the partners will be chosen and distributed VIA Skial PM. Please deliver a gift to your partner by Christmas Day at the latest. If the Price Requirement is too high for you; message me, we can work something out!

Lets make sure that our fellow Skialites have a great christmas this year, and show our christmas cheer as a community!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Current Participants will be updated daily as I cant edit this post.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I'm gonna try to not be a

tumblr_mxz6feUpM91s2wio8o1_400.gif

And try to be a

I'm in.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
last i remember the secret santa's were usually withing tf2 giving tf2 stuff, which im not particularly interested in, would this be outside it?
IIRC, people gave out steam games. I think that's what I got.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
last i remember the secret santa's were usually withing tf2 giving tf2 stuff, which im not particularly interested in, would this be outside it?
Games, game items, ect. Whatever the person you end up giving to is interested in as long as it's easily accessible online.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Forgot to add you can obviously spend more on your person that you get; if you do so you can assert yourself as the best santa.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Should add a disclaimer that states "Do not pm and beg for something else if you didn't receive what you wanted."

I loved doing this and would give out a bunch of games to active members. Unfortunately a few ruined it for me. Hope you all have better luck.

Reactions: Chance

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Should add a disclaimer that states "Do not pm and beg for something else if you didn't receive what you wanted."

I loved doing this and would give out a bunch of games to active members. Unfortunately a few ruined it for me. Hope you all have better luck.
If there's anything you guys do this year
Don't be this guy. Please.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Prepare yourself for a lot of minor stress for the next month and a half. That's how it happened with me an Dan. :D (That being said, thanks for doing this).

I'm in as long as I'm guaranteed to not get TF2 stuff because I don't really play anymore.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Looks like the cap is going to be at $10.
If any of you folks who voted/saw the thread wanted to participate but were waiting for a price announcement; there you go. I doubt it will change by December 3rd.