Hiiglane

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Read the post.
Read the post. Site does not clearly indicate timing or vote requirement for titles to be added. The site's highest rated title is [Bird] which is in the game, but Hat and Duck are also already in the server which also adds a layer of confusion for me. Clarity on title addition, eta on addition, and overall more information would be appreciated unless I'm missing something here.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Please can we have Battle Banterer as a rank? Ill spend my credits on it once Im notified of its existance.

*edit*

So people can laugh Im keeping the original text

Finally saw the link, and made the suggestion

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You all remember me. Anybody here worth a damn remembers who the fuck I am. But do you remember a little server called Skial JAILBREAK NY? I do. I'll never forget my time on Jailbreak. It was full of 12 year olds, which included me at the time, and 15 year olds who wanted to feel superior to said 12 year olds. Yet I, the bravest 12 year old, stepped up to do something no skial member has done before or since. I was an official Jailbreak moderator with a plugin made specifically for me to police that server. I didn't apply to it - It was granted to me after consistently showing my passion and dedication to that dumpsterfire. I was living the american dream.

It didn't matter if I was on red or blue, guard or warden, I had the power of god. I dealt with reports on the forums and I was on the server 24/7. The hall monitor life style was brutal. No one trusted me on the server anymore. I couldn't sleep for weeks. People i'd grown to trust would lie to my face, my former confidants spitting in my direction when I had my backturned. I couldn't sleep for weeks. But I kept steadfast to keep that server running.

I'd place bug reports, would scout other servers to suggest new maps, and would help Drum with beta versions of the maps. I was the foundation of that server, even though I was feared and hated. I kept the players in line and forced them to have fun the Skial way. I did it at no cost - except for my dignity and sanity.

I suggest we add an official permanent title just for me. I think [Warrior] would be appropriate.

@Bottiger

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
You all remember me. Anybody here worth a damn remembers who the fuck I am. But do you remember a little server called Skial JAILBREAK NY? I do. I'll never forget my time on Jailbreak. It was full of 12 year olds, which included me at the time, and 15 year olds who wanted to feel superior to said 12 year olds. Yet I, the bravest 12 year old, stepped up to do something no skial member has done before or since. I was an official Jailbreak moderator with a plugin made specifically for me to police that server. I didn't apply to it - It was granted to me after consistently showing my passion and dedication to that dumpsterfire. I was living the american dream.

It didn't matter if I was on red or blue, guard or warden, I had the power of god. I dealt with reports on the forums and I was on the server 24/7. The hall monitor life style was brutal. No one trusted me on the server anymore. I couldn't sleep for weeks. People i'd grown to trust would lie to my face, my former confidants spitting in my direction when I had my backturned. I couldn't sleep for weeks. But I kept steadfast to keep that server running.

I'd place bug reports, would scout other servers to suggest new maps, and would help Drum with beta versions of the maps. I was the foundation of that server, even though I was feared and hated. I kept the players in line and forced them to have fun the Skial way. I did it at no cost - except for my dignity and sanity.

I suggest we add an official permanent title just for me. I think [Warrior] would be appropriate.

@Bottiger
+100

Nejt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Add leaderboard titles that's unique
example: if you get to top #100 in ze leaderboard you will get zmainer title

Nejt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Then just... Buy one from the in-game store?

It's not rocket science
the in game store is used to flex/show that you saved a lot of credits and my idea is that its a reward for being in a leaderboard and it serves as a motivation to push leaderboard

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
Ok but like

Why?

The leaderboard has no reason for functionality other than being a coping mechanism for idlers and nolifers

Also gonna be honest, this should've been put in suggestions itself, and not rank titles suggestions. If you read anything on Rank titles you'd know the thread doesn't really cater to getting any added, just gives you an idea on how to add more.

IllagerCaptain

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Website is dead.
1702602927066.png

powshi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
i need the title "Goose" desperately or i will figuratively die, the "Duck" is not enough any more, though i have worn it with pride. if you implement the "Goose" title you will not regret it.