• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Skial MvM group?

• Total voters

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
9LFqIOr.png

got this and 4 tickets currently, so I guess it's just a matter of if I'm on when people decide to do things in MvM

that being said, I haven't played MvM in like 4-6 weeks

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I have 150 tours, so if you need someone to carry your poor souls, hit me up ;)

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
you shit... the numerous times I've asked you if you wanna play MvM and you say you stopped cause it got boring and now you suddenly offer your assistance? Attention whore.
No because everytime you asked me it was with randoms. This actually looks well-organized. But hey, nevermind. Jeez

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No because everytime you asked me it was with randoms. This actually looks well-organized. But hey, nevermind. Jeez
What's wrong with randoms? I bet you've queud plenty of times with low people and still won in your 150 tours.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Indeed i have, but i've played most of my tours with the same bunch of friends who have stopped playing at one point. That's when it got boring. I kept doing a few tours with randoms but gradually lost interest. Bottom line is, mvm is more fun with friends. Do i need to translate that in different languages or will it make me an attention whore?

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you shit... the numerous times I've asked you if you wanna play MvM and you say you stopped cause it got boring and now you suddenly offer your assistance? Attention whore.
People can be bored and suddenly feel like playing, god Sargent stop being a damn Canadian.

What's wrong with randoms? I bet you've queud plenty of times with low people and still won in your 150 tours.
Randoms are almost always trash on MvM.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm on tour 30 with no aussies and @infernoHD gets one on tour 7, MY lucky number
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I do wish you made this thread before I consumed all my tickets.

Last edited: