• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Skial MvM group?

• Total voters

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So yeah, I want to start getting back into playing MvM more often, however I really really really don't like the brain dead players who will join up to play. So basically, I'm looking to start a Skial MvM group, possibly create an actual steam group as well, where users will be able to post announcements requesting players for their MvM lobbies.

So I really want to know if anyone would join the group and play if I were to make it? Also has this already been done, I'm unsure.

EDIT: here's the group --> https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mvmjunkies

Last edited:

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
As long as the campaigns keep coming in and I manage to make .99 off of crates and shitty skins every two weeks, sounds good with me. Those tour of duty ticket prices are highway robbery.

Reactions: staticvoid

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
As long as the campaigns keep coming in and I manage to make .99 off of crates and shitty skins every two weeks, sounds good with me. Those tour of duty ticket prices are highway robbery.
I was unaware that you went back to playing TF2 again.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've made it so anyone can post announcements, spamming them will get you banned.

Also, I'll probably be on tonight looking to play, so look out for announcements later! Don't forget to read the group description for more info!

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm game. I got more tix and I think I deserve a 3rd awesome professional weapon

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So yeah, I want to start getting back into playing MvM more often, however I really really really don't like the brain dead players who will join up to play. So basically, I'm looking to start a Skial MvM group, possibly create an actual steam group as well, where users will be able to post announcements requesting players for their MvM lobbies.

So I really want to know if anyone would join the group and play if I were to make it? Also has this already been done, I'm unsure.

EDIT: here's the group --> https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mvmjunkies
When MvM first came out, I made exactly the steam group you are talking about, It quickly went up to around 300 members and worked really well. It's all closed up now as it lost it's effectiveness, you should get good results however.