AlphaTheKineticWolf

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am a frequent visitor on the EU deathrun server and have been for as long as I can remember, I have always loved the variety of map designs and the rotations between them have been fairly good and have kept me entertained.

However, I have noticed an absence in various maps from a while back, ones that were possibly some of the most fun to play on (an example being dr_ironworks, a map which I am yet to find on any other deathrun server)

Instead, the server has what feels like a small selection of maps that start to get boring fast from such little variety; and instead of having another map instead, there are not one but TWO variants of the same map (dr_cocanium) in rotation.

This post is not to complain, it is merely to constructively criticize and request; the lack of variety will not stop me (or anyone probably) from returning to the server but it would be nice if there was a change in the maps available to spark some new life in the server again

One suggestion I have is to bring back some old maps and possibly update them a little (like the previously mentioned dr_ironworks or dr_iceworld, a map that was ported to the server some time ago), the maps being brought back after all this time will make them seem new again and give those who played them back when they were in rotation a shot of nostalgia

Another suggestion is to only have one seasonal dr_cocanium map (if any) in rotation at a time, it is past Christmas and the Halloween variant is still available which makes no sense

I hope that this request can be taken into consideration, I love the skial network of servers and would like to see one of the first skial servers I found many years ago to return to how it once was, even if it is only for a shot time

Thanks in advance,
Alpha

[PS: this is my first post here so sorry if this in an odd format or is posted in the wrong section, notify me if so]