Reporter

Administrator
Skial: Bot 2.0?

I haven't played TF2 in awhile and just decided to play a bit here recently. However, soon after I joined I noticed my teammates and enemy players behaving strangely..kind of bot-like..however, they weren't marked as AFK and they had ping's so I assumed they were just newbs.

Today, I got a bit curious and investigated the top player on the enemy team. I grabbed their steam id from the console and looked into it. Here's the wierd shit:

* They actually do have a steam profile
* On Skials' stats site it says they last logged on **9 years ago** and there were no logs for any of the other categories which would also support that they haven't played in a very long time
* On Sourcebans, Skials ban log site, it says they were permanently banned in **2011** for using an aimbot

To reiterate, this thing had a steam id in the console, a ping and was using a banned hackers name. That's some creepy ass shit in my opinion..

I don't know if the admins here would ban me for linking evidence ie a hackers dead throwaway steam profile otherwise I would..

Author: Kinobohk

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/s5yd3s/skial_bot_20/