• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

You're Favourite Admins

• Total voters

Pepe Le Pew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello y'all

Sometimes, you gotta give credit where credit is due. The Skial team have out did themselves again. I mean, when don't they? After being warned fro having a VPN for my own peace of mind, I noticed a small change in one of their DR maps. Baby Pirate has a motivator now! Can you believe that! The Skial team finally put a motivator in the wrong Pirate map! God bless these absolute retarded geniuses. I can freely say that since I'm just a dollar bill to Bottiger, but God damn, do they never fail to impress us all. From Xantam being insecure of his irl job "I do have power IRL, I work for the magistrate of justice" First of all, my English "sheriff" you don't have power, you're at most a paper pusher for the Mag. You have no power irl. I can't help to notice how stupid most of the admins are. I've never met the infamous jermaphobe, but I really don't wish to tbh.
Anywho, aside all that high praise. Keep up the hard work gentlemen, please don't stop surprising us! No need to say thank you! I know Bun Bun's cock must be mighty tasty.

Cheers Loves!
Pepe Le Pew <3

Pepe Le Pew

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Oi bruv, you have power IRL??????? Or you just chose to be admin to be a bung hole? You like Xantam with a high power job like working for the Magistrate of Justice???? Clever that one he is. Confronted him about being an admin for power and dropped a whole script on how he does how power. Poor chap, insecure about being an admin so he fakes having a "power" job irl. Tell me Mr Blade ol' chum, what profession you have? Making more money than me I bet. I'm a nobody like you and have all the time in the world to dilly dally and banter the lot of you. Aight, await your response on how much of a massive Muppet I am. Cheerio cunt!

Much "love"
Pepe Le Small Dick

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So much power envy.

The illusion of power is just abuse of responsibility.

Tweet³

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Didn't you apply to be an Admin?

If this is you lashing out because you got declined it's sad and it shows how much maturity you lack.

From my years of being an Admin it is not an easy job. Tough calls have to be made and there's a lot to deal with. These guys dedicated much of their time for not very much credit and/or money to help keep these servers a safer place.

I'm glad they made the right call and declined your app.

Cheers.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Didn't you apply to be an Admin?

If this is you lashing out because you got declined it's sad and it shows how much maturity you lack.

From my years of being an Admin it is not an easy job. Tough calls have to be made and there's a lot to deal with. These guys dedicated much of their time for not very much credit and/or money to help keep these servers a safer place.

I'm glad they made the right call and declined your app.

Cheers.
He made this before the app but I think he made this just to get people to like him in some way, still doesn't right the wrongs of a troll.

Tweet³

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
He made this before the app but I think he made this just to get people to like him in some way, still doesn't right the wrongs of a troll.
Call me confused as I don't understand how this would make anybody like him.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Oi bruv, you have power IRL??????? Or you just chose to be admin to be a bung hole? You like Xantam with a high power job like working for the Magistrate of Justice???? Clever that one he is. Confronted him about being an admin for power and dropped a whole script on how he does how power. Poor chap, insecure about being an admin so he fakes having a "power" job irl. Tell me Mr Blade ol' chum, what profession you have? Making more money than me I bet. I'm a nobody like you and have all the time in the world to dilly dally and banter the lot of you. Aight, await your response on how much of a massive Muppet I am. Cheerio cunt!

Much "love"
Pepe Le Small Dick

Hey man don’t call me a nobody that’s not the man Mr. Rogers would have wanted you to be

Toxik

Contributor
My brain is so big I had to tell you it's "your favorite admins", not "you're"
Can I get a compliment too now?

Reactions: soo