• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You can't even find out who they are.

Thanks Volvo, introduce new weapon skins, and then give us no way to know what they look like in game other than from screen shots, or in a server.

The potted plant is again asleep at the wheel, but he's got some nifty new CS:GO swag, at least.
it would be nice to have an inspect feature like csgo has, I'm surprised it wasn't implemented from the start.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Threw up an ad on outpost, we'll see what happens.

I seem to be one of the few who actually uses his launcher, lol.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
My lawnchair needs to go to the clinic due to a bad case of crabs.

2015-07-20_00005_zps2efv1ssv.jpg

2015-07-20_00006_zpsojx7uxh3.jpg

2015-07-20_00008_zpsigwrooms.jpg

Traded my aus BB for it. Worth it imho, as the Black Box just got nerfed into the ground.

2015-07-20_00009_zpsxjjvgrd3.jpg

2015-07-20_00010_zpsmhyn8fqt.jpg

Two crabs, Factory New, mission accomplished.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My lawnchair needs to go to the clinic due to a bad case of crabs.

2015-07-20_00005_zps2efv1ssv.jpg

2015-07-20_00006_zpsojx7uxh3.jpg

2015-07-20_00008_zpsigwrooms.jpg

Traded my aus BB for it. Worth it imho, as the Black Box just got nerfed into the ground.

2015-07-20_00009_zpsxjjvgrd3.jpg

2015-07-20_00010_zpsmhyn8fqt.jpg

Two crabs, Factory New, mission accomplished.
Those crabs are adorable.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Do pro killstreak kits work with the new weapons? I'm not going to drop 60 bucks for one without making sure...

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do pro killstreak kits work with the new weapons? I'm not going to drop 60 bucks for one without making sure...
I've seen a few people saying their weapon won't work with killstreaks but I've seen most people saying they do, I mean they have to right? There aren't special killstreak kits for the new weapons, and there are killstreak skins all over the place.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I've seen a few people saying their weapon won't work with killstreaks but I've seen most people saying they do, I mean they have to right? There aren't special killstreak kits for the new weapons, and there are killstreak skins all over the place.

The other one has a regular killstreak kit on it, but I gots to have my fancy pro effect for my crabby launcher.

Not sure whether to go with team shine, or mean green.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The other one has a regular killstreak kit on it, but I gots to have my fancy pro effect for my crabby launcher.

Not sure whether to go with team shine, or mean green.
Mean green is matchy matchy, go for it! I can't be absolutely sure if all killstreak kits work on them because I don't care enough about killstreak weapons to test myself.

Simcha

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I unboxed a strange MW Pink Elephant sticky launcher, but I sold it fast because I thought the price would tank. It's stayed around $35-40 though. I personally thought it was ugly, but hey.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
So clear this up for me, whats the deal with the spycrabs on the skin? Is that like a special rare thing?

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
So clear this up for me, whats the deal with the spycrabs on the skin? Is that like a special rare thing?

Not sure how rare at the moment, but yes. Due to how the skins work, and how the crab is hidden in the pattern used for the skin, there is a rare chance of having one visible on the Woodland Warrior. I have one that does not have any crabs on it, as well.

This is explained in this r/tf2 thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/3cs4kn/all_about_skins_detailed_explanation_on_what/

Base Woodland Warrior skin.
BwFvVzX.png

Edit: In a weird twist of trading coincidence, it looks like my very own Woodland warrior was mentioned in the OP of the reddit thread. :D If the one in the OP wasn't mine, its way closer than 100% random would imply.
715CA73D9D433E98BF5C9B4FD9765A862CDFE921

Last edited:

sov

Legendary Skial King
and here I am with my no-skinned weapons :/

is the tf2 operation coin worth buying?