• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't know why this just occurred to me, but we should have a separate threads for bragging. It's kinda like how we did it for CSGO, except instead of showing off your weapon skins, you just show off your weapon skins:

Remember to turn video settings on highest to get the best effect!

My new favorite weapon skin:
A499645AC1E96C1C2C305EC273A48172540CA208

4990CCCEC2FF56F19A6D4767224DC291E55384E7

8E3C0EB1BD48594435EDFCC288E64B357773AF82

Have fun!

Last edited:

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I just got a Factory New Woodland warrior, but I've been too lazy to really post a pic of it, as I'm trying to trade it off for one with a visible spy-crab on it.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Do post it when that happens.

I have to find a non-potato on outpost that will actually post a picture of what they are offering, though. That's how I wound up with what I currently have.

The tard who I got it from even gift wrapped it for some reason, too. I made him unwrap it first, though.

TurkîVulture

Positively Inhumane Poster
If you have a Gun Mettle skinned weapon, you can bind a key to inspect it. I think it's 'F' by default.
Ah, ok...if I had a gun mettle skin though...only skin I had was a battle scared smg skin that I got in hopes of trying to un-box a THUNDERBOLT!!....

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
ah dude u didn't get a woodland warrior with the spycrab on the back of the barrel?

They are hard to find, and I'm hesitant on buying one on the market without some way to know for sure what it looks like. None of the scrubs on outpost seem to want to post pictures of the launchers, either. :yuno:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They are hard to find, and I'm hesitant on buying one on the market without some way to know for sure what it looks like. None of the scrubs on outpost seem to want to post pictures of the launchers, either. :yuno:
Add them, ask if you can see it in game (go on an empty server, tell them to commit suicide and pick it up in first person) and see if it`s the truth.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Add them, ask if you can see it in game (go on an empty server, tell them to commit suicide and pick it up in first person) and see if it`s the truth.
you can't add people from market anymore.
i have one that has the spycrab, however it's not strange, and is only min wear.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
you can't add people from market anymore.

You can't even find out who they are.

Thanks Volvo, introduce new weapon skins, and then give us no way to know what they look like in game other than from screen shots, or in a server.

The potted plant is again asleep at the wheel, but he's got some nifty new CS:GO swag, at least.