Cyber Demon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I for once was a hacker on Team Fortress 2 by using LMAO.BOX and did it because of most players insulting me for my performance in the game, in the end I have noticed that I have been permanently banned from Skial and I then realized what I done was wrong.

My Ban Apeal: https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-cyber-demon.56070/#post-604664

This may sound pathetic I know, but these things happen and people make mistakes, people learn from their mistakes and would mostly regret them. But apologizing and promising for it to not happen again wouldn't convince the admins to unban you for their rule for "Not unbanning hackers", I for one think this seems slightly harsh considering that it's like saying "Hackers are not people and don't deserve second chances, no matter how sorry they are". There's not a lot that can happen for giving them one more chance besides them doing it again, that way it seems very fair to say that they deserve no more chances.

I'm not complaining or being aggressive in anyway if that's what you're thinking.

"I disagree"
Very well then, just please don't take this personal or try to stir up an argument about this. I'm already ashamed as it is.

"But that's the rules of the community"
I know it may be the rules I can respect that, but it's just my opinion. I'm not really stating that their rules are unfair but it's just one rule that seems a little off.

"You're still not going to get unbanned"
That's fair enough, I wasn't really asking to get unbanned besides giving a suggestion.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do you feel bad that you cheated or that you got caught cheating. Whats done is done and hacker have to pay the price for cheating like yourself.

Cyber Demon

Do you feel bad that you cheated or that you got caught cheating. Whats done is done and hacker have to pay the price for cheating like yourself.

I feel bad for cheating over all. I can see why I'm permanently banned and I'd like to try my best to make this situation more better, although the insults I'm getting isn't helping.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If someone got caught that molested a child, Would you let him/her near your kids... EVER?

If someone got caught hacking, Would you let him/her on your server....EVER?

Darkstar

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Like Kyle quoted from what Bottiger said about hackers "everyone would do it until they're caught" and what you're suggesting is that hackers should be giving a second chance? I disagree to that, why? Because its no fun for anyone on the server but yourself when you are the hacker and I've been through aimbot situation before, its really no fun at all being killed so quick in unbelievable situations that I don't have time to react to. I'm not trying to insult you and Im sorry if I have in anyway but if hackers were to be giving a second chance, then everyone would start doing it until they're caught knowing that they have a second chance.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As someone who was an admin on a server who would generally give hackers a second chance if they came clean / promised not to do it again. At the very least 90% of them used to get banned within days of us unbanning them. It's not worth the nuisance.

Cyber Demon

I'm convinced, I accept my punishment and I'm sorry to those admins that I had irritated. Thank you for your time.

[tkb] ginger

Contributor
A second opportunity is only a 2nd chance to hack. Admins don't need to waste their time a second time. They did their job right the first time.