Cyber Demon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I for once was a hacker on Team Fortress 2 by using LMAO.BOX and did it because of most players insulting me for my performance in the game, in the end I have noticed that I have been permanently banned from Skial and I then realized what I done was wrong.

My Ban Apeal: https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-cyber-demon.56070/#post-604664

This may sound pathetic I know, but these things happen and people make mistakes, people learn from their mistakes and would mostly regret them. But apologizing and promising for it to not happen again wouldn't convince the admins to unban you for their rule for "Not unbanning hackers", I for one think this seems slightly harsh considering that it's like saying "Hackers are not people and don't deserve second chances, no matter how sorry they are". There's not a lot that can happen for giving them one more chance besides them doing it again, that way it seems very fair to say that they deserve no more chances.

I'm not complaining or being aggressive in anyway if that's what you're thinking.

"I disagree"
Very well then, just please don't take this personal or try to stir up an argument about this. I'm already ashamed as it is.

"But that's the rules of the community"
I know it may be the rules I can respect that, but it's just my opinion. I'm not really stating that their rules are unfair but it's just one rule that seems a little off.

"You're still not going to get unbanned"
That's fair enough, I wasn't really asking to get unbanned besides giving a suggestion.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, no, no, no, no and no. Hackers and you know good and well the consequences of hacking/breaking the rules, but people like you do it anyway. You're not cool and you will never be cool by cheating your way though a game. That shit just isn't gunny fly.

This suggestion is stupid.

Cyber Demon

This thread should have been posted here: https://www.skial.com/forums/suggestions.13/
Also, this suggestion is terrible. Sorry doesn't fix a thing, and almost no one means it when they say it, especially for hacking incidents.

I apologize, however I do really mean it. I wouldn't go through this much trouble just to show that I'm guilty for what I've done, I wouldn't really just give my word to never do it again if I will.

Cyber Demon

No, no, no, no, no and no. Hackers and you know good and well the consequences of hacking/breaking the rules, but people like you do it anyway. You're not cool and you will never be cool by cheating your way though a game. That shit just isn't gunny fly.

That's the point, I made a mistake just like most people would, in the end notice my mistake and feel bad for doing so, so I promise myself for it to never happen again.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
That's the point, I made a mistake just like most people would, in the end notice my mistake and feel bad for doing so, so I promise myself for it to never happen again.
Mistakes are not intentional.
If someone is bothering you in game, client mute them.

Cyber Demon

-1, If you unban a hacker,usually they will do is just go back to hacking.

But that's besides the point, if you give a hacker one more chance then they'd know they shouldn't do it again. If they were unbanned then they could easily just forget about it all.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
But that's besides the point, if you give a hacker one more chance then they'd know they shouldn't do it again. If they were unbanned then they could easily just forget about it all.
All your arguments are flawed.

-Mistakes aren't intentional.
-Hacking is obviously wrong, no one needs a second chance to learn not to do it.
-Most apologies are false in Hacking cases, people hack on an alt to try and not get punished.
-There are trolls everywhere. If you hack instead of ignoring them, that's going way too far and is dumb because in the end you get punished, not them.

You just got mad and weren't thinking straight. If you went this overboard over some online assholes, you need to rethink how you use your time.

Cyber Demon

Mistakes are not intentional.
If someone is bothering you in game, client mute them.

Well that's what I was planning on doing in future until I found out I'm still suspended, when someone makes a mistake they learn from it which will be a good chance for it to not happen again.

Cyber Demon

All your arguments are flawed.

-Mistakes aren't intentional.
-Hacking is obviously wrong, no one needs a second chance to learn not to do it.
-Most apologies are false in Hacking cases, people hack on an alt to try and not get punished.
-There are trolls everywhere. If you hack instead of ignoring them, that's going way too far and is dumb because in the end you get punished, not them.

You just got mad and weren't thinking straight. If you went this overboard over some online assholes, you need to rethink how you use your time.

I understand I'm not getting unbanned but not trying to argue with you in anyway. If that's the case then I'll stop bothering you if that's going to make this any better.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I personally think it all boils down to the reason they used cheats in the first place, just fucking around being a troll, or trying to convince the world you are a godlike sniper, or somewhere inbetween.
Trouble is, it's impossible to see motives through the internet, which is why bans for cheating are pretty much non negotiable.

Cyber Demon

We aren't your parents and we don't care about your emotional development.

My emotion was the reason why I did it, that's practically saying "We don't care how guilty you are of doing it".

Like I said "don't take this personal or try to stir up an argument, I'm already ashamed as it is."

Cyber Demon

That's what I was shooting for so I'm glad we're on the same page.

You seem to be the only one here with a unpositive attitude. A suggestion is a suggestion, at least just disagree with it and/or give a positive response rather than harass me, especially for an admin.