• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

|Spyx|

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hey guys. I've ran into a very weird bug where I see the enemy team in the same colour as my own team.

For example, I'm Red, and I see a Red pyro running towards me while he's actually BLU. It happens sometimes randomly. Is there a way to fix this easily without having to restart?

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Hey guys. I've ran into a very weird bug where I see the enemy team in the same colour as my own team.

For example, I'm Red, and I see a Red pyro running towards me while he's actually BLU. It happens sometimes randomly. Is there a way to fix this easily without having to restart?
That happens occasionally. The only think that works for me is closing and reloading TF2.

TEhMAn92

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ah, the ol' server desync
As zeebs said just record a demo
Open up the console, type and enter: record asdfblargwtf, then type and enter: stop
It should refresh your connection and fix the issue

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
its a bug. record and stop a demo and that should fix it
This, everything model related is always solved by recording and then stopping a demo. If that doesn't work, nothing will. NOTHING I TELL YOU YOU'RE DOOMED

though you could verify game files

|Spyx|

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
OH WELL. No matter. I'd just get out of the server i suppose :C thanks for the replies. I'mma trai all dat awesome stuff out.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Might as well post it here:
I'm getting a bug where members of the enemy team are just flat out disappearing. This is super annoying, as if I can't see them, I can't shoot them, So I mindlessly flail aboot with my pistol shooting this way and that and I ocassionally hit them, but never have actually killed any invisible freak with it ,and EVERY time the killcam shows; the invisible team member across the map, dead, with a little crit flare. wat do?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Might as well post it here:
I'm getting a bug where members of the enemy team are just flat out disappearing. This is super annoying, as if I can't see them, I can't shoot them, So I mindlessly flail aboot with my pistol shooting this way and that and I ocassionally hit them, but never have actually done it ,and EVERY time the killcam shows; the invisible team member across the map, dead, with a little crit flare. wat do?
record d; stop