takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just a note that I'm feeling a bit more confident in my server. I had about 12 people on before and it seemed to be running OK and RAM usage wasn't too bad

q2rGw.png

λir

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'm in. I wasn't going to be due to personal issues but those have been resolved.

λir

My friend sirlady is giving some things as well, but she won't be on the forums or in the tourney, she's giving them to me and i'll give them to giildy.
Just more rnadom weapons and a decal tool

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
also, on the chicago server at least we'll have an stv demo to hand over to kip ;)

λir

Also if anyone would like to practice with me i'm almost always up to play mge for 5 hours straight.

λir

I was going to enter and fuck all y'all up, but Giildy told me I couldn't play pyro, and I couldn't play at all if I was helping ;/
After the fact, if I win, if you can beat me as pyro i'll give you the bill's hat. (PLEASE GOD DON'T BE A DECENT PYRO OH GOD NO MY EGO IS GOING TO KILL ME HERE.)

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Antamania and I had a chat about if we should relax the rules for how many hours required to be considered a reg, and while i refuse to lower the hours, ANY CONTRIBUTORS (aka donators) ARE AUTOMATICALLY ELIGIBLE.

Pretty sure you backing skial with funds is proof enough that you're a reg. :)

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just remembered i will be gone from the 19th to the 31st so i may have to remove myselfe