Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I am going to create a private discussion between you 2. We will discuss the item being traded to make up for the running, what needs to happen next and what consequences will remain.

TheTimeOfMann

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Note that I have some items that i will absolutely not trade whatsoever like unusuals, taunts, certain hats, and certain stranges.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry for the delay. The video showing your trade history, however, is unacceptable. Please upload screenshots or another video without the use of a phone camera or equivalent.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

Sorry for the delay. The video showing your trade history, however, is unacceptable. Please upload screenshots or another video without the use of a phone camera or equivalent.
Ok, I'll try again with a computer recording software. Do you require all the trades from then on? Or just the next few? It's been awhile and I've traded a lot

Last edited:

OH BABY A TRIPLE

351C51F43AF6F43F738B8E165A662398284DB640

Here is a video. The screenshot is showing that the video is from the time of the spycrab running onward

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Tag has been applied, locking. @Scunt Main =WL= -[FF]- , you may appeal your scammer tag in 2 months. Before that, send a trade offer to @OH BABY A TRIPLE for the items you owe him, screenshot the trade if he refuses or accepts and share that with us when you appeal. Triple, please provide your trade offer link so Scunt can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.