Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Summary:
We spycrabbed and he ran without paying

Player Name:
Scunt Main =WL= -[FF]-

SteamID:
[U:1:175384392]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:175384392]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:175384392]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:175384392]

Time:
5:00

Servers:
TRADE | US

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
We were spycrabbing and he started out by saying first to 3 wins. I rebutted by saying first to 3 loses. That's the way it is usually done and that's the way I like it. He said ok. I said ok in reply to his ok. We went to the server chat and he agreed to the rules of the server. He lost by getting to 3 crabs and he didn't pay up. He said we agreed to first to 3 wins which is no the case as seen in this video. The last thing in chat we talked about was him agreeing to me saying "first to 3 wins"
He canceled the trade and didn't pay up.
His url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135650120

OH BABY A TRIPLE

If the two of us agreeing to "first to 3 loses" in a spycrab is not persuasion enough, I would like to further entertain that this "misunderstanding" on scunt's part is not only false, but nefarious and intentional as well. I would like to refrence 1:45 in the video. At this point in the spycrab, I had gotten the impression that scunt was dilliberately WAITING until after I had taunted to taunt. This may seem like a meaningless observation, but a keen eye will pick up on what is going on. This tactic of waiting until the other person has taunted to taunt is a common reoccurance in swindlers trying to get an upper hand in spycrabbing. As you and I know, in spy crabbing the first to 3 crabs loses. In spycrabbing, the only power you have over the probability of the game is TIMING. If you and your rival are 2-2, and want to cheat your way into the upper hand, you will WAIT until your rival has gone first to taunt. I clearly believe this is the case on scunt's part, as shown in the video at 1:47. I have detected that this is his tactic, and decided to call his game. That is when I stopped the crab momentarily to find my prediction confirmed that this was what he was doing all along. I then waited for him to go first to resume the crab. Why is this important you may ask? The answer should be plain as day. He knew it was first to three LOSES. Why else would you try to be as slow as possible in crabbing? If it was first to 3 WINS, nobody would stop for anything and it would be a race. This is clearly not the case in the video. Scunt's url is:
:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135650120
Please bring this man to justice.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everything checks out, can you send us a screenshot of your trade history confirming you did not receive the items? From there, we can proceed with the tag.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

Everything checks out, can you send us a screenshot of your trade history confirming you did not receive the items? From there, we can proceed with the tag.
Sure thing. The trade happened at 4:24 ish Wednesday (the 22nd of March 2017.) Here is a screen shot of after that time. Sry for the image quality, I couldn't get my print screen button to work.
VCg24I-CONBqtsrs0Xof-xOW9jAvp2JNgAdZCrU2n8-Nq7u58ry-Nesi-ageROYADbZU3dznv6fJnWlrO0FS5J1haztenO80a51SOgSS0QpGpsx94MnotOmxPLWzZGIZeWa7jXa_s67BRZja8PE942yl7K1tJ3MhejVmlshJeIKgt6R_Y4Xh3XByn18J2eXEFe9aGTX-Znqi1LNSkcpfXpoo_2m0lg4XMFjjGnoHjoJDYVpRlKKE61mnCGphbpv6pEEeiXk3_lq9GP5Suobv5Juo2BZBtaqDaEZswOUC_p8cuKFUaApRARjm2XAx1WY3fXmtdaSmZ6tWTGKDBLVd64KDsXmFDiFSuRreiX9Lvqu1toOVoX_NNI69wgCmXL7cdIA4_8H-3twN2A4punsaAEsuaDg3aevgEnP8Tq6TuXeuZ-S0ZqjI2MwQ8ODXRxy2pSs_SnuSRqB-cRWZ90WE97SefaP6Mx_9Vyraybkfp_EsBQwSiLhMlUgRvu0O62PmcRXuga83NkkumNQUbM3PAO3vMfiEgOPccunFElBuJiqcYOlf03arT9wzVLbXfUe2bK73tN__kd2_76uzLfDm80BZ9JE3yxPQkDUwcBPXO_DZ1aLR8yCJ3_eu2k79IkrSKwn2D36wGdEycGQ2IqeWnOdP49DS0Jlt_IN6is_ByUHOZOR4fNB0A2EFyJsPSpFQ9EbXtbcZIL-qvsdNsb9Kd-YNlg=w1366-h662-l75-ft

In the pic you can see a trade before and about an hour after the incident took place. Thank you for reviewing my case, and let me know if there is anything else I can do

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sure thing. The trade happened at 4:24 ish Wednesday (the 22nd of March 2017.) Here is a screen shot of after that time. Sry for the image quality, I couldn't get my print screen button to work.
VCg24I-CONBqtsrs0Xof-xOW9jAvp2JNgAdZCrU2n8-Nq7u58ry-Nesi-ageROYADbZU3dznv6fJnWlrO0FS5J1haztenO80a51SOgSS0QpGpsx94MnotOmxPLWzZGIZeWa7jXa_s67BRZja8PE942yl7K1tJ3MhejVmlshJeIKgt6R_Y4Xh3XByn18J2eXEFe9aGTX-Znqi1LNSkcpfXpoo_2m0lg4XMFjjGnoHjoJDYVpRlKKE61mnCGphbpv6pEEeiXk3_lq9GP5Suobv5Juo2BZBtaqDaEZswOUC_p8cuKFUaApRARjm2XAx1WY3fXmtdaSmZ6tWTGKDBLVd64KDsXmFDiFSuRreiX9Lvqu1toOVoX_NNI69wgCmXL7cdIA4_8H-3twN2A4punsaAEsuaDg3aevgEnP8Tq6TuXeuZ-S0ZqjI2MwQ8ODXRxy2pSs_SnuSRqB-cRWZ90WE97SefaP6Mx_9Vyraybkfp_EsBQwSiLhMlUgRvu0O62PmcRXuga83NkkumNQUbM3PAO3vMfiEgOPccunFElBuJiqcYOlf03arT9wzVLbXfUe2bK73tN__kd2_76uzLfDm80BZ9JE3yxPQkDUwcBPXO_DZ1aLR8yCJ3_eu2k79IkrSKwn2D36wGdEycGQ2IqeWnOdP49DS0Jlt_IN6is_ByUHOZOR4fNB0A2EFyJsPSpFQ9EbXtbcZIL-qvsdNsb9Kd-YNlg=w1366-h662-l75-ft

In the pic you can see a trade before and about an hour after the incident took place. Thank you for reviewing my case, and let me know if there is anything else I can do
I can't see the image.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

That's just an oversight. The report will be marked Resolved when the Super applies the Scammer Tag to the offender on SteamRep
Great! Thanks for all your help=) I made a vow to myself I wouldn't crab again till this guy was behind bars haha. Lookin forward to buisiness as usual

TheTimeOfMann

I WOULD LIKE TO REVOKE THIS CLAIM! This man has spycrab run many times before, so this is getting a taste of his own medicine. Even so my ping was crap anyways so some of the crabs didn't count. My ping reached over 100. Please revoke this statement. There is no need to ban either of us. We can both just be put under spycrab watch from now on. I don't even spycrab on that server anymore. I don't even spycrab at all anyways now, after such bad luck. So please, revoke all bans and we can settle this civilly.

OH BABY A TRIPLE

I WOULD LIKE TO REVOKE THIS CLAIM! This man has spycrab run many times before, so this is getting a taste of his own medicine. Even so my ping was crap anyways so some of the crabs didn't count. My ping reached over 100. Please revoke this statement. There is no need to ban either of us. We can both just be put under spycrab watch from now on. I don't even spycrab on that server anymore. I don't even spycrab at all anyways now, after such bad luck. So please, revoke all bans and we can settle this civilly.
OBJECTION! Logical fallacy false equivalence and failure to cite evidence. Ping DOES NOT influence a spy crab results. It DOES NOT influence you RUNNING from a spycrab! Your claim that "this man has spycrab run many times before" is an ad hominem attack and a false one at that! My evidence for you being a runner has been reviewed by both BBQ and Seargent Y. They have reviewed it and deemed that you DID run from the spycrab. I press my case and urge that this man be BANNED from the skial servers and tagged for "Running on a Wagered Spycrab." You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!

Reactions: Defibyoulater
Status
Not open for further replies.