• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Tiny

Unremarkable User
Need a scout script:
when i shot with the scattergun... the viewmodel turns off. when the scattergun reloads... viewmodel turns on.

anybody can help? i cant scrip myself this :P

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i don't think a script is what you are looking for. i think you were messing with your settings not knowing what you were doing and messed something up.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i don't think a script is what you are looking for. i think you were messing with your settings not knowing what you were doing and messed something up.
he's talkin bout a script.
only problem is that he'll have to use the mouse wheel when switching weapons or he wont have viewmodels on his pistol and melee

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i honestly don't know what he wants. from what i gathered by his sentence he wants a script to show view models. or something

wish he would explain it a bit

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
he wants to have viewmodels when reloading but no viewmodels when shooting

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have one similar like this with my ambassador on spy. Although when you shoot it turns off but also when your reloading.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I hate people who use scripts. Especially ones that assist in aiming. I saw a script that changed the crosshair on his ambassador when it was over someone's head.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I hate people who use scripts. Especially ones that assist in aiming. I saw a script that changed the crosshair on his ambassador when it was over someone's head.
I have one that changes the crosshair colour when I press certain buttons, I call it the "Party Hard" script.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That sounds more like a hack to me, you would have to do more than just bind some keystrokes to detect when a crosshair is over an enemy.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
something like this should help: viewmodel 0; wait 100; viewmodel 1
Then create an alias with that and bind it to mouse 1. Been a while since I did any scripts though.

EDIT: Here you go, try it out and tell me if it works. Put it into your scout.cfg.

alias "hideviewmodel" r_drawviewmodel 0; wait 100; r_drawviewmodel 1
bind "MOUSE1" "hideviewmodel"

Tiny

Unremarkable User
something like this should help: viewmodel 0; wait 100; viewmodel 1
Then create an alias with that and bind it to mouse 1. Been a while since I did any scripts though.

EDIT: Here you go, try it out and tell me if it works. Put it into your scout.cfg.

alias "hideviewmodel" r_drawviewmodel 0; wait 100; r_drawviewmodel 1

Doesnt work. Only the viewmodel turns of when i attack, but it dont take a shot.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Doesnt work. Only the viewmodel turns of when i attack, but it dont take a shot.

Think it's because mouse1 is now bound to the alias and not to fire.
Might have to tell it to fire at some point in the alias.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Hopefully this fixes it.

alias "hideviewmodel" "r_drawviewmodel 0; +attack; -attack; wait 100; r_drawviewmodel 1"

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
That's a hack, not a script. Anything that changes behavior when crosshairs are on a particular hitbox (with the exception of the Spy's backstab) is considered an aimbot of sorts.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's a hack, not a script. Anything that changes behavior when crosshairs are on a particular hitbox (with the exception of the Spy's backstab) is considered an aimbot of sorts.
Dat wat i sayd.