Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
well im outta this thread, anyone care to join?
tZOS8.gif

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
what ruelel said confused me.

I known that people will get marked as a scammer here if steam rep marks them. What im confused about is why is he reporting a scammer to skial.

1. We cannot help him get his item back
2. We cannot get him marked as a scammer.

He needs to report it to steam rep. Thats why i said theres nothing we can do. Sure we can ban him, but he has never stepped foot in our servers. It doesn't help this guy out at all

And idk what xel naga can do? unless he is a steamrep admin?
if he repors it here we mark him as a scammer with our skial tags (he'll be known as a skial scammer ) he can make a thread there but they'll refer to us on if he should be unmarked or not

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Ohhh okay now it makes sense. It works vice versa too. I thought our plugin worked that if he is marked on steam rep he will be marked he. I didn't know we could personally mark him.

So how do we mark him?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
those tags mean the same as having a sourcerep scammer tag... like when dave was marked as a scammer and wasnt allowed to join any of the sourcerep affiliated trading servers. if/when this guy wants to be allowed back on trade servers he'll have to come to use to plea his case
Stop obsessing over me, Steak.
what ruelel said confused me.

I known that people will get marked as a scammer here if steam rep marks them. What im confused about is why is he reporting a scammer to skial.

1. We cannot help him get his item back
2. We cannot get him marked as a scammer.

He needs to report it to steam rep. Thats why i said theres nothing we can do. Sure we can ban him, but he has never stepped foot in our servers. It doesn't help this guy out at all

And idk what xel naga can do? unless he is a steamrep admin?
Xellyboy and Faron can tag now. Pretty sure Bott and Roman can too, since hey, they're the top dogs around here.
You're pretty late, Zeebs.
Hell, it's even stickied here.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Having Skial scammer tags mean that he doesn't need to post the same report on their forum, this thread is enough to get him banned. He asked to get this sorted, what Xel'naga, Faron8 and Bottiger can do; and his hat back, what they can not. But still, this is as far from an invalid report as it can get.

Steamrep scammer means that tagged people have to appeal there, Skial scammer tag means that they have to appeal here.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
doesnt matter which line it is in if i didnt bother to read it lol.

and now this all makes sense to me. thanks.

To blackouit, sorry im a clueless admin who doesn't trade at all. So i didn't know about this.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
doesnt matter which line it is in if i didnt bother to read it lol.

and now this all makes sense to me. thanks.

To blackouit, sorry im a clueless admin who doesn't trade at all. So i didn't know about this.
Hey, Zeebs. Give me back my ability to rate so I can rate this friendly.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There isnt any evidence of him scamming you, just you saying he could wear the hat, you might have just fallen out with the guy or done something to him, you could have even said he could keep it in a later conversation. You might be trying to get him banned for your own reasons...

BlackOut | Iatgink

Scarcely Lethal Noob
There isnt any evidence of him scamming you, just you saying he could wear the hat, you might have just fallen out with the guy or done something to him, you could have even said he could keep it in a later conversation. You might be trying to get him banned for your own reasons...

He tried to sell it on a unusual trade server,
It was Lethal Zone I think.