Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Everything that was in my brother's backpack at that point was from that trade, so yes, you were trying to steal everything in his backpack.

And what proof do you have that the items he took from my friend was what made his backpack spiked? What if it was something expensive that he got? And I'd really like you to answer Sarcasm's question because I want to know as well.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
Why do you want renegade banned, so badly, vin? Whats the real reason?
Did I say I wanted him banned? You are the admin, not me. You are the one and only one who can punish him. I made this report to make it known to those who trade on skial server's as well as the admin staff of renegade's scamming ways.

Why do you seem to be defending this scammer so much?

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Because he's not scamming. What exactly did he do to be tagged a scammer? From what I see, I see impersonation without intent to scam/fraud. I also see overpricing. Neither of which is taggable (To my knowledge)

Vincenzo

And what proof do you have that the items he took from my friend was what made his backpack spiked? What if it was something expensive that he got? And I'd really like you to answer Sarcasm's question because I want to know as well.
That is my proof. Also, none of this pertains to your scam nor is helping you defend yourself. I provided all the proof necessary that you are a scammer.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because he's not scamming. What exactly did he do to be tagged a scammer? From what I see, I see impersonation without intent to scam/fraud. I also see overpricing. Neither of which is taggable (To my knowledge)

You complained to Sarcasm out of the blue two days ago about this. Again, this happened two months ago. Why are you suddenly bringing this back up?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why do you seem to be defending this scammer so much?
Sarcasm is not defending Renegade at all. He is simply stating the fact that selling something at a ridiculous price is not scamming and is instead price sharking.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sarcasm is not defending Renegade at all. He is simply stating the fact that selling something at a ridiculous price is not scamming and is instead price sharking.

Well... Not really sharking but alright.

Vincenzo

Excuse me, but can you explain to me how that was not scamming? I will provide more screenshots tomorrow if needed. Renegade tried to steam items from my brother by stating he is a steam employee. How is that not scamming?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Excuse me, but can you explain to me how that was not scamming? I will provide more screenshots tomorrow if needed. Renegade tried to steam items from my brother by stating he is a steam employee. How is that not scamming?

I think you should re-read what Sarcasm just said.

Vincenzo

I will provide more screenshots of the conversation between my brother and renegade tomorrow because you obviously don't see the big picture here.

Now, mind you, my brother did not know renegade. I only told him that a friend of mine wants to trade him. He was unaware that renegade was the guy who scared him away from the unusual server a week before. Now, renegade trades him, and begins stating that he is a steam employee. He then gives my brother an ultimatum. Give him all the items in his backpack (all the items he got from the trade with renegade's friend) or get banned from steam forever. He had a clear intent. His intent was to steal everything in my brothers backpack. He tried to scam my brother.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will provide more screenshots of the conversation between my brother and renegade tomorrow because you obviously don't see the big picture here.

Give him all the items in his backpack (all the items he got from the trade with renegade's friend)

Why aren't you posting the screenshots now? Why tomorrow? You're on TF2 right now so obviously you've got time. Again, read what Sarcasm said.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well it's difficult for me and all of the other admins to see the big picture when you neglect to post pictures of these events.

Vincenzo

Well it's difficult for me and all of the other admins to see the big picture when you neglect to post pictures of these events.
it's 12am where I am at, I have school tomorrow. As I said, I will post screenshots tomorrow.

Goodnight to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.