Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo

Positively Inhumane Poster
You can ask DavidBykr, I reported this to him well before that even happened. Also, I mostly use chat for fun, not to trade, so having chat disabled for me did not hurt me one bit.

Anyway, it already seems that even though I supplied evidence that renegade is a scammer, I am the one getting question here. I have no external motives except for uncovering renegade's scam. I am pretty sure all of you would want to report anyone who attempted to scam a family member of yours too.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can ask DavidBykr, I reported this to him well before that even happened. Also, I mostly use chat for fun, not to trade, so having chat disabled for me did not hurt me one bit.

Anyway, it already seems that even though I supplied evidence that renegade is a scammer, I am the one getting question here. I have no external motives except for uncovering renegade's scam. I am pretty sure all of you would want to report anyone who attempted to scam a family member of yours too.

But your "evidence" doesn't show me doing anything that will give me a scammer tag. And, Sarcasm already explained why it isn't scamming. And since you're still on here, why haven't you posted any more of your "evidence"? Simple: Because you don't have it.

Vincenzo

Maybe. But like I said, this was over and done with two months ago and he brought this up to Sarcasm two days ago. I have no idea why he's bringing it back up after all this time.
Two months ago my brother had shit in his bp, so, he couldn't have traded anything anyway. It was two weeks ago, I reported this to an admin a week ago, although he said he does not specialized in trade scams. I even told tomo this, I didn't report you right away because I was friends with you and though maybe you would just change your ways. But, you kept going, sharking people out of their money, and I did not want to allow this to go on any longer.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Two months ago my brother had shit in his bp, so, he couldn't have traded anything anyway. It was two weeks ago, I reported this to an admin a week ago, although he said he does not specialized in trade scams. I even told tomo this, I didn't report you right away because I was friends with you and though maybe you would just change your ways. But, you kept going, sharking people out of their money, and I did not want to allow this to go on any longer.

You have time to post your "evidence". I'm waiting.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Tomorrow you will regret those words. I need sleep. Goodnight.

Ps, I did give all the evidence to one of the admins though chat, CDAWG is his name, maybe you can ask him if he is online.

You just spent another ten minutes writing paragraphs instead of posting evidence. If you gave it to him, why can't you post it on here as well?

Vincenzo

You just spent another ten minutes writing paragraphs instead of posting evidence. If you gave it to him, why can't you post it on here as well?
They took about 2 hours to get from my brothers phone to my email to photobucket. Sweet dreams renegade.

This'll be my last post tonight, I really need to sleep now.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They took about 2 hours to get from my brothers phone to my email to photobucket. Sweet dreams renegade.

This'll be my last post tonight, I really need to sleep now.

Again, you posted a comment rather than your "evidence". You're just wasting time.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really think this thread should just get locked. I didn't do anything that would actually be considered scamming(at least I hope I didn't) and he's not posting this "evidence" that he apparently has.

Vincenzo

I really think this thread should just get locked. I didn't do anything that would actually be considered scamming(at least I hope I didn't) and he's not posting this "evidence" that he apparently has.
I wonder why you want it locked so badly. I know renegade knows why.

I told you all, tomorrow, I need to re-upload this crap, and am not wasting 2 hours of sleep over this. Goodnight.

Oh boy, what a dipshit you will feel like tomorrow renegade.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I wonder why you want it locked so badly. I know renegade knows why.

I told you all, tomorrow, I need to re-upload this crap, and am not wasting 2 hours of sleep over this. Goodnight.

Oh boy, what a dipshit you will feel like tomorrow renegade.

Seriously? I thought you just said you were going to bed and that you have no time left to be on here or to upload more evidence.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If there is more relevant information, you can send it to Ti. This thread is going to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.