[F2P]Bar of Soap

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Player Name:
Green Eggs and Ham
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
I was spycrabing this person and lost two times and the third time I won and he disconnected and went to another server constantly changing names. The admin that witnessed this by the name of Dave told me to go ahead and report this

https://mega.nz/#!ATBRGKIJ!4ty95-Q4AsJ45VPD8_-kidcQIYqW-Lw9WcETGKjzsdg

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am not a middle man or trade moderator, I just happen to be on the trade NY server when this happened. I witness 2 of the 3 spycrabs.
When I was on the server people were complaining about people getting in the way of the spycrapping. I did not watch the 1st one and I was doing crowd control to let them 2 duel it out. I watched the 2nd one and player reporting lost and it seemed like the reported player was paid as he thanked the player. The 3rd spycrab I watched as well and reported player lost and that player left the server right away. That player changed his mane and went to trade US. I followed him and told him in admin chat (psay, msay, and say) to go back and finish his transaction. He left the server and changed his name again and logged back to the US server. I tried to get his attention and he did not respond.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Do either of you two have video evidence of this occurring? Unfortunately we can't take word of mouth as evidence, even if that information comes from an admin.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I do not and when I asked him before he made report he said no.