• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

shuffler128

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
I think I should be unbanned due to wanting to become apart of the TF2 community in a safe and respectful manner.
I believe I am guilty of my actions when I was a lot younger about 13/14 years of age I am now 18 years of age and defiantly a lot more mature.
I have done successful spycrabbing sessions in trade servers even when I lost I still gave them their winnings.
I have tried my best to gain respect and trust within some trade servers.
I am hoping to get unbanned it would be greatly appreciated and I will not ruin this once chance to redeem myself.

Thank you for reading.​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Are you appealing your Skial ban or the Scammer tag?
I'm guessing if he wants respect in other trade servers, he wants the tag lifted. I'll look into this more once I'm home from work, hopefully you can answer these questions before that time:
  1. Why did it take you over 4 years to appeal?
  2. Are you aware of what you did wrong and the damage it could have done?

shuffler128

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
I think I should be unbanned due to wanting to become apart of the TF2 community in a safe and respectful manner.
I believe I am guilty of my actions when I was a lot younger about 13/14 years of age I am now 18 years of age and defiantly a lot more mature.
I have done successful spycrabbing sessions in trade servers even when I lost I still gave them their winnings.
I have tried my best to gain respect and trust within some trade servers.
I am hoping to get unbanned it would be greatly appreciated and I will not ruin this once chance to redeem myself.

Thank you for reading.​
Link to your ban:
It would be great to have both lifted but the tag is my main concern.

I had waited 4 years to make sure I am mature enough to respect the TF2 community and trading community.
I am defiantly aware of the damages I had done I have also suffered losing some trade offers due to people pulling out after they find out i'm tagged as a scammer.
I do sometimes give people free items as a way of trying to give back to the community.
I'm not too sure if I can find proof of that but I will be happy to find proof with instructions.

shuffler128

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm pretty sure I have only given like a strange knife and about maybe 3 refined to people for free.
Had some guy be rather rude towards me when I tried to give him a free engineer pistol i'm not too sure why possibly because of my tag.
It would be insanely appreciated to have the tag lifted.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because it's been far too long since your tag was applied, I'm going to remove it but any repeated infraction will result in a scammer tag with no chance of appeal.