• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AustinJD21

Mildly Menacing Medic
It doesn't matter if the damn President said it was a scam attempt, still doesnt mean it was, no matter how much authority you have.

Evanescence

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It doesn't matter if the damn President said it was a scam attempt, still doesnt mean it was, no matter how much authority you have.

As i said, Skial Admin and Steamrep clearly agreed it was a scam attempt.

The evidences talk by themself too.

Evanescence

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The evidence says that I fell for a scam

My report was about you trying to scam me.

Why you didn't reported this person that traded with you if you felt scammed?

The origin of the item you tried to sell me instead of the strange you said you were trading don't matter on the scam attempt.

AustinJD21

Mildly Menacing Medic
How can I get this through that thick fricking skull of yours? I WASN'T trying to SCAM. Can you understand?

AustinJD21

Mildly Menacing Medic
Evidence shows that I got scammed, then got in trouble for it, if you used logic you could be able to figure that out. I prefer to use logic, not bitching.

Evanescence

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Evidence shows that I got scammed, then got in trouble for it, if you used logic you could be able to figure that out. I prefer to use logic, not bitching.

You attempted to scam me. Evidence show it.
You knew what was a strange, you had several in your inventory and you were already active in trading in TF2, unlike the "new to trading" thing you said. You weren't new at all to trading. You had around 720 trades done by the time you tried to scam me.I HAVE 380 trade done on TF2 as of today. My first trade was to obtain a strange and i knew to make the difference between a normal item and a strange.

And you, had around 720 trades done, you claim it was being new to trading? lol.

AustinJD21

Mildly Menacing Medic
You try to be in my fucking position, have everyone treat you like a piece of garbage when you didn't do anything wrong (Purposely). See how you fucking like it, if you actually opened up your closed fucking mind you would realize that I'm right, but your little selfish ass thinks they're right, did you fucking tap into my mind? Huh, because I would like to fucking know.

Evanescence

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Anyway, you tried to scam me, the evidences show it.

The way you obtained your sapper isn't of my business, as it could have come from your own creation or someone else inventory, the outcome would have been the same.

If it was legit, you should have been made an scam report about this guy long time ago, like you should have appealed this one more than 2 years ago.

But anyway, a Skial admin and a Steamrep admin agreed with me that it was a clear scam attempt you did. And they know their things.

Status
Not open for further replies.