Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We got Jailbreak Moderators, why not Saxton Hale? They could do the same thing as the Jail break ones do, only being able to kick or slay. Because Saxton always needs some kind of Moderator.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
We do not give people admins on specific servers. The only reason Jailbreak has mods is because it is already built into the plugin.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Actually it would be possible to share certain admin abilities between deathrun, vsh, and jailbreak. Better to let bot decline this one if it needs to be.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually it would be possible to share certain admin abilities between deathrun, vsh, and jailbreak. Better to let bot decline this one if it needs to be.
I only thought of this being a good idea. Alot of stuff happens when I play on VSH and its hard for an admin to always take care of the problems that go on, sense people just love to be friendly. Or some ones hiding and both Hale and the last player refuse to cap the point or come out of hiding. Making the game go longer than it should, and vote slay does not pass all the time if not most of the time.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Bottiger said:
I am giving these people kick and slay privileges on the jailbreak server. They are hardwired into the plugin so don't get any ideas that I will be able to do this for every server.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I agree'd with this, but ever since we got rid of weaponsdepot, we barely ever get any reports from Saxton Hale. We barely get any trouble in common, actually. Now and then we get a friendly hale, but we scare him with a vote slay, or slay him if he continues.