SaltySalt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So here is the whole story: I decide to join the server and play some music, however i find someone named "c0de_wolf" playing his own music. Whenever i see someone else playing music i like to mute them so i can hear my own. I never ignored him because i hated him, but simply because i wanted to hear my own music. C0de_wolf takes this offensively and decides to use the votemenu to mute me multiple times. i believe he tried about 3-5 times but on the last one, i was muted. After this i decide to report c0de_wolf for vote spam. Another person takes offense of this which is "Eli The Hedgehog" and decides to report me for "vote spam" even though i only used votemenu ONCE to try and stop c0de_wolf and by reporting him. I think that this report was wrong and i kindly ask if any of the Administrative can take action against these two.

EDIT: I also would like to add i did NOT play any earrape music of any kind in that time period. I mainly was playing memes or songs that one of my friends made.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I marked Need Evidence, as I don’t see any obvious evidence of why you choose to do a vote silence on the code guy, nor any evidence on whether you deserved a silence.

If someone is playing music in the server, just take turns. Don’t make the mic spam worse by muting them on your end then just playing over them. Everyone else can still hear both of you.

SaltySalt

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I marked Need Evidence, but I don’t see any obvious evidence of why you choose to do a vote silence on the code guy, nor any evidence on whether you deserved a silence.

If someone is playing music in the server, just take turns. Don’t make the mic spam worse by muting them on your end then just playing over them. Everyone else can still hear both of you.
Understandable.