• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

TheStereo

Gore-Spattered Heavy
That awkward moment when you realize that he could sell his entire backpack and get a really nice car with it. (Assuming they pay full price for it)
K9naZXR.png

Wizuяd

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I wonder why he would spend so much time getting intangible items. There is so much more to be done than get TF2 stuff with almost $50,000.

That awkward moment when you realize that he could sell his entire backpack and get a really nice car with it. (Assuming they pay full price for it)

K9naZXR.png

2JZ-GTE!!

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Jungle is at 362 and Hydro is at 1036 on the top backpack list. Anyone else spot someone familiar?

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Jungle is at 362 and Hydro is at 1036 on the top backpack list. Anyone else spot someone familiar?

Randinie Greybeard is number 285 (not to mention his Steam Level is like 120)
A friend of mine is number 295, as they pretty much collect Special Something rings.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Mattie's Backpack tf price is actually lower than it should be, because it doesn't factor in all the #1's, and doesn't show how much that is... I believe actual collectors priced his backpack about 20k higher than it really is...

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't believe so... I believe Thomas is another person, i'll ask them when I see them tomorrow though.