KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I didn't know Egoraptor had a voice role in this episode.
9237119b5b00363a8c80fe55a34df249.png
misleading: it wasn't a starring role.

I find it was apt that he voiced the least-funny character in the whole episode

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
misleading: it wasn't a starring role.

I find it was apt that he voiced the least-funny character in the whole episode
eh who knows maybe he didnt want a big role, i mean i've heard them talking about roiland so im guessing they're pretty good friends, I'm guessing he's not confident with a big role or something, or maybe they couldnt fit in a bigger role, im mean Arin's still pretty happy to be seen on the credits

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After all of the crap he's done in series, it's hard for me to like Jerry.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Seems i was semi right, Arin just wanted to voice something
although i did get it off a quite a bit

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dumb as fuck show.
you gotta admit though its a lot better than other Cartoons such as Family guy or the Simpsons
but then again it all comes down to different type of humor thus to each his own even if your comment was pretty unnecessary

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
you gotta admit though its a lot better than other Cartoons such as Family guy or the Simpsons
but then again it all comes down to different type of humor thus to each his own even if your comment was pretty unnecessary

Family Guy and Simpsons are easily much better than that dumb show.

Toxik

Contributor
They're all great shows in their own way, what don't you like about Rick and Morty? The actual show or the hype it gets?

Toxik

Contributor
The actual show. It's just, dumb.
It definitely takes a special kind of humor. Personally I cannot stand Adult Swim's shows like Check It Out, The Eric Andre Show and Tim & Eric. I can't even imagine how some of them are still on the air.
There's no way I'll be able to convince you Rick and Morty is a good show since no one has been able to convince me those other shows were anything but big piles of steamy crap AS shoves on the air, but as I said it does take a special kind of humor

Jiggly❤

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
It definitely takes a special kind of humor. Personally I cannot stand Adult Swim's shows like Check It Out, The Eric Andre Show and Tim & Eric. I can't even imagine how some of them are still on the air.
There's no way I'll be able to convince you Rick and Morty is a good show since no one has been able to convince me those other shows were anything but big piles of steamy crap AS shoves on the air, but as I said it does take a special kind of humor

I won't lie, watching Tim and Eric is like watching a Youtube Poop on television which has it's own type of humor in it's own way. I used to do Youtube Poop and that show still makes me laugh to this day. Eric Andre Show is somewhat similar and that show cracks me up as well. Some of the other shows Adult Swim has is just.... not as funny or entertaining.

Back on topic, Rick and Morty is the bee's knees man.:blush:

Reactions: Toxik

Toxik

Contributor
I won't lie, watching Tim and Eric is like watching a Youtube Poop on television which has it's own type of humor in it's own way. I used to do Youtube Poop and that show still makes me laugh to this day. Eric Andre Show is somewhat similar and that show cracks me up as well. Some of the other shows Adult Swim has is just.... not as funny or entertaining.

Back on topic, Rick and Morty is the bee's knees man.:blush:
I really wish I could get into that humor, but it just makes me cringe and I can't help changing the channel :(