[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I can suggest a few, Sword art online got some pretty decent reviews as well as Btooom!!. Along the lines of Claymore(assuming you watch it) you could also try Freezing and i think maken-ki. Would have to agree that elfen lied is one to be watched, could also try Girls Bravo! haven't watched it a few years though so i've forgotten what its exactly about. Recently been watchin Magi its kinda trippy at times

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Death Note is pretty good but it doesn't fit as with cute thing, pantsu and girls
One piece, it's fun and has some times of fanservice but it's pretty rare
i've heard some good things about To Love-Ru but i have never watched it

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
If you're into a more kinda future action, try Cowboy Bepbop, and Trigun, two of the best anime's I've ever watched.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
All the anime I watch is super serious, the cute girls and panties don't really do it much for me. :/

EDIT: If you ever think about looking into serious/darker anime:

- Casshern Sins
- Deadman Wonderland
- Eureka 7
- Samurai 7
- Full Metal Alchemist

My personal favorites.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I've been avoiding it for reasons i don't even know. I'll have to ask Kitty if he thinks I'll like it

I've never heard about it, i'll go read about it. Is it cute?
I read the manga back in the day and liked Bleach, but I haven't touched the show, so I can't speak about that. Decent story, though. Tiny bit generic.

Reactions: bunnyf00d

Vidanjor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Well, i prefer Hellsing OVA. Despite it's mainly based around "gore, maniac catholics and baby eating nazi vampires" Seras Victoria aka "Police girl" is cute in my opinion.