Contributor
My top few favorites are:
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
K-On!
Highschool of the Dead
YuruYuri
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Toradora

I have watched (and liked) a bit of steins;gate recently but haven't finished it. I like to watch 2 or 3 shows at once so I can swap around when I'm bored

edit: i like cute things. and panties. and cute girls.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
MM! is a fun one imo, more of a Harem type of anime but I found it to be one of my favorites, it's only 12 episodes though due to the death of the creator last year.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I heard something called "Bleach" is pretty good, there's loads of episodes too apparently
I've been avoiding it for reasons i don't even know. I'll have to ask Kitty if he thinks I'll like it

MM! is a fun one imo, more of a Harem type of anime but I found it to be one of my favorites, it's only 12 episodes though due to the death of the creator last year.
I've never heard about it, i'll go read about it. Is it cute?

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
There is a show that I know of that you might like, it's only in Japanese though, don't know of any dubs, but there are subtitles, can't remember what it's called but it's about the console wars of the 90s, sega vs nintendo, I hear it's pretty good

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've been avoiding it for reasons i don't even know. I'll have to ask Kitty if he thinks I'll like it

I've never heard about it, i'll go read about it. Is it cute?
It's strange with some points but some moments can count as cute, more comedy really.

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
growing up i used to watch TENCHI MUYO which is like about this guy and a bunch of foxy aliens fall in love with him or something. it's been several years since ive actually watched it. also essential watches are COWBOY BEBOP and BACCANO! Also my favorite series is Paranoia Agent but those don't really align with your tastes i dont think

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I have watched (and liked) a bit of steins;gate recently but haven't finished it. I like to watch 2 or 3 shows at once so I can swap around when I'm bored
Well, when you're done with that, you can watch Robotics;Notes. Similar style, both were made from VNs by the same company, and both contain varying degrees of SCIENCE (Well, RN doesn't have as much as SG, but it has its moments)

i like cute things. and panties. and cute girls.
Strike Witches. Strike motherfucking Witches.
Nichijou, also. No panties, but there's cuteness. And surreal shit.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Cute girls, some panties, and even more surreal shit and ranting.

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Claymore is pretty good. A bunch of super human female warriors, but has a pretty dark side.

Prince of Tennis is also a great fun.

The ultimate cute anime is Hamtaro.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.
Mirai Nikki
GunGrave
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Hellsing
Kaibutsu Oujo

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Also, Gunbuster, for some cute with giant robots. Diebuster's a sequel but it looks radically different. Having a more than a decade in between does that.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Elfen Lied
SpeedGrapher
Code Geass

Elfen Lied is one of the most violet anime I've ever seen. But I'm sure there's worse.

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Ah, damn, you liked Redline right? I was about recommend that.

Space Captain Pirate Harlock. He's had a buncha series but you can't go wrong with the original. Also, Lupin III The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, it's really fucking pretty. I'd recommend the original Lupin III series as well.

Reactions: bunnyf00d