Boldat

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor

Fuck yeah, Kitty, Rhi, Viper and I all watched it, it was great.

Also,
jyHxart.png

Minerific

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Full metal panic was a good one. Theres full metal panic full metal panic 2 and full metal panic fumofu. Around like 80 episodes only a few Dubs mostly subs though. I thought it was "Cute" you could say.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I really dislike anime so I know fuck-all about it but a few years back someone introduced me to Full Metal Alchemist and I still really like it.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I keep seeing recommendations for Elfen Lied but when I watched it all that happened was some girl pissed herself and meowed.

Should I give it another chance? When does the plot kick in?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I keep seeing recommendations for Elfen Lied but when I watched it all that happened was some girl pissed herself and meowed.

I have only watched 2 episodes and still have no idea what goes on :c

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

It's a short anime, so I'd give it another chance. Watched the whole thing in like 2 days. The episode after you stopped is where you start to realize what's going on, I believe.

Edit: Another thing about Elfen Lied is that it starts out confusing but by the end all is made clear, and it's actually quite satisfying.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hm, alright.

Also for those who haven't seen Evangelion / End of Evangelion, if you're looking for a series that's normal three quarters in and then ruthlessly mindfucks you in the last few episodes and movie, look no further.

Pretty much any time I've made progress interpreting the ending I hit the roadblock of "what if that part wasn't real" and revert to a fetal position.