Skep

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
How long was it? 7-8 months since Egypty has been reworked? MOST of the EU community that I know says that Egypty is now worse because of the rework and that they want it back, I don't know what the US and NY or any other server will say to this threat but, I'm saying that it should be reverted, people call Egypty a boring but consistent map, and the reworked is just called bad. Most people still have the old map in their map folder and like 60-ish% of EU and some old threads say that Egypty was better before. I know this is gonna get declined because a threat made when the map got updated also got refused but I'm doing it so my friends stop telling me to do it.

I have a friend that is able to map and we are thinking of making a version of old egypty without the spikes in the caves, personally I think that the spikes under the island were fair, and also something that could help the hale get on top of the island if people are really camping on it. (It did work better with weightdown).

P.S
This is not a map suggestion, I'm trying to see the response to this thread and then see if its worth making the map, because if we make the map and it gets declined we would've just simply wasted time.

Honestly I'm expecting this to 100% get declined so don't get your hopes up if you want the map to be reverted.

#Remove cinema

• Dumb
Reactions: Iris Ⓐ

Max1996

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
+1, even if only as a formality, keeping the likely outcome in mind.

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
If this is not a map suggestion, you still posted it in suggestions.

--------------------------------

Yes, we all want the old Egyptyspot back, it is more fun to play in and should be better in performance.
Of course like the thread says, Opb can remove the spikes trap from the tunnel completely so it is like the reworked version now.

I've asked around the VSH EU community, they all want the old Egyptyspot back, I've also seen forum posts here saying the old one was better and some people in the VSH US community say the same thing, the old one was better.

Although, Opb did not finish the map version with the removed spikes and you already posted this, you should've waited.

So until the fixed version of the map is done, I suggest we wait with this.
But I am completely up for getting the old version back.

Feral Angel

Contributor

besides me having somewhat of poor FPS, I have no issue with the current map. It’s smaller than the old one (thank god).

Reactions: spudster

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster

I honestly like the reworked version better since the old version dragged out rounds when people would just bunker down in the tunnel area. This was especially an issue in FF2 because certain bosses have no way of even getting in there without basically stalling the rest of the round.