Presto

Uncharitable Spy
Its probably an issue with the plugin, nothing to do with hale I believe, could be wrong but I think hale is just a reskinned soldier

Im really going against removing hale because he is iconic to the deathrun server and removing him would be sad, I do think this new plugin needs fixing though so +1 for fixing/changing the plugin, -1 for removing hale

Pot Head Wabbit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Its probably an issue with the plugin, nothing to do with hale I believe, could be wrong but I think hale is just a reskinned soldier

Im really going against removing hale because he is iconic to the deathrun server and removing him would be sad, I do think this new plugin needs fixing though so +1 for fixing/changing the plugin, -1 for removing hale
I did say a revert to old hale with 200hp as opposed to completely canning hale.

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
I did say a revert to old hale with 200hp as opposed to completely canning hale.
Ah alright I see, my bad the title of the post made me think you wanted him removed from the new deathrun plugin since at the time of the plugin being added they temporarily removed hale but then added him back despite him not being a part of the new plugin but yeah I agree the new plugin really fucked up a lot of the mechanics and the old plugin was deffo better, just too bad it broke some maps

Reactions: worMatty

Fred dat lego

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 vs. saxton hale plugin was better on deathrun servers anyway and would not cause some maps to break like dr_office control point.

The new deathrun neu plugin would allow hale or the red team who are outside the pit to capture the control point ending the round fast.

Last edited: