Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
Servers: I spend the most time on Saxton Hale (US). I go to a multiple of Skial Servers besides Saxton Hale for just playing the game normally, Some people recognize me, some not, mainly because I don’t actively make friends on those servers. The two closest ones besides Saxton Hale is Harvest (NY) and Dustbowl (NY 1) and (NY 2)

EDIT: I go to Saxton Hale (EU) in the morning if no one is on the US one. I'm spending a lot of time on Saxton Hale, I don't visit Dustbowl very frequently now.

HLStatsX: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1565401

Time Zone: The Time Zone I live in is EST (GMT - 4:00) I’m available for most of the day, 11:30 AM GMT – 12:30 PM GMT during the summer and weekends. I make frequent visits during the weekday during school year.

Support: I don’t post a lot or much on the forums; I spent most of my time on the Game Servers. Most of my support comes from the Saxton Hale (US) Server. The regulars on the server may judge me of my personality from there.

Will you get mad if you lose admin: If I lose my admin status, I might ask why, unless I knew that it was me that did something wrong, so it’s understandable that I lost that privilege. I don’t get mad easily, but IF I get mad, I quickly simmer down. I’ll still play the game regardless.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot? In Console: sm_ban “#STEAM_0:0:48472849” 30 “obvious aimbot”
I heard that there was going to be a new question. I still put this in if the new question was not applied yet.

Admin Experience: I do not have any experience, but the only way to get experience is to do it. For example, in order to get job experience, one must work in a job.

Additional Information: I’m a friendly guy. I can get along with people very well. I hate people who bully other people via racist comments, because it offends me as well. I play/will play in UGC Highlander Iron. (A glitch happened and our team got moved down to Iron from Steel. I don’t mind, I play Highlander for fun)

Thanks for reading.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I've been playing with you for a while. You're a pretty coolheaded guy, and treat things fairly.
+1

Chubbins

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've been playing on the saxton hale server for quite a while (~7 months) now and I've known ergoman for a long time. He's a great guy to be around and definitely a valuable member of the server. A problem though is that there is rarely ever an admin on the SSH server. I really do believe ergoman would do a great job at that.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You seem alright and you have good connection time but there are a couple things in your chat that don't look good.

1. Calling people "fggt"
2. Some pages of all caps nonsense.
3. I don't appreciate you telling donators that they have "too much money"
934a8c0e900e6b2ee5eb6b107f3c673e.png

None of this stuff is too bad but it looks immature. There are also instances of you calling people douchebags or telling people to fuck off, stfu, etc. I don't really care about that though because they were probably being dumb.

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
To be completely honest, I will admit to those faults. I agree that was immature on my part and I will correct/not try to repeat those same mistakes. The Saxton Hale Server has kinda taken a toll on me for being there so long. The immaturity on the server is mostly on the Saxton Hale server though. I don't think I act like that normally/ normally on other servers.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I would like to point out that the Hale server is a deep pit of chaos and immaturity

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Not at all, I'm just saying that at times, it can be extremely difficult to not become a part of the crowd. Humans tend to like to be in groups, and maturity is hard to maintain when you're mingling with the immature

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I'll give a +1 for now. I've only seen you a few times, but that's just because I don't play Saxton Hale much. Anyway, the times I did see you, you seemed like a great guy and I think you would be a decent admin

SPPS.Lucasperalta

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've been playing With Ergo for a good amount of time when I play on Skial's Saxton servers. Pretty good player and Good friend.
+1

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
You seem alright and you have good connection time but there are a couple things in your chat that don't look good.

1. Calling people "fggt"
2. Some pages of all caps nonsense.
3. I don't appreciate you telling donators that they have "too much money"
934a8c0e900e6b2ee5eb6b107f3c673e.png

None of this stuff is too bad but it looks immature. There are also instances of you calling people douchebags or telling people to fuck off, stfu, etc. I don't really care about that though because they were probably being dumb.

-1 for these reasons.

Reactions: sov

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
I admit to those actions. I will take the blame for it. I ask however you read the next posts after that.

Ergoman

Uncharitable Spy
People don't really know my age. I don't use voice chat. I mostly talk on the chat so most of personality is depicted on the server. I, however, am 19 years old. But that is besides the point.

Reactions: Cylosis

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
People don't really know my age. I don't use voice chat. I mostly talk on the chat so most of personality is depicted on the server. I, however, am 19 years old. But that is besides the point.

No, it is not "besides the point". I think Skial has enough teens in their mod list.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
No, it is not "besides the point". I think Skial has enough teens in their mod list.

Just because we are teens doesn't me we are less capable. Every single admin here, look at Ruelel our youngest, is capable of reasoning and making accurate decisions. People become admin for their capabilities and activity, not because of their age.

I would much rather have an administration based entirely on teens than people that generalize all teens to be less suitable for the position as an authority. Generalization in any category should never be a cause of deny.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I would much rather have an administration based entirely on teens than people that generalize all teens to be less suitable for the position as an authority. Generalization in any category should never be a cause of deny.

Just going by what i am currently seeing here on Skial QM. That's all. Also i agree that the fact that a person is a teen doesn't mean someone is incapable, i just think the server needs a few middle age mods/admins as the 14-19 group is quite a majority.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You would be surprised at how badly people generalize teens and younger people in general. There are alot of smart and reasonable teens who are put into the '#yoloswag420' idiot catagory because of their age. Now yes there are some who ruin it and prove that generalization but those people are just idiots and you can tell them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.