Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Servers:
2FORT+ | LA, Doomsday US and Jailbreak NY
Time:
GMT-8 (Pacific Standard Time) Usually on in the afternoons and the night.
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No, I wouldn't get mad because it would be my own fault, there would be no one else to blame.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:45491194" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Hey all, as you may know I'm Blade. I hang out around Teamspeak occasionally and play around in Jailbreak and 2Fort, accumulating around a month's time on the LA 2Fort+ one. I haven't had any admin experience prior to this application, unless being a moderator on a forum counts. I'm pretty laid-back, unless it comes to someone who is breaking rules on the server, which in that case I make a report/call an admin in.​
I'm mostly interested in trying to bring some order into Jailbreak, because I know there are hardly any admins willing to play there for an extended amount of time, and with some of the freekillers and griefers on the server, new players don't really enjoy themselves. Thanks for reading the app, happy TF2ing.​

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
If you're responsible enough to be an effective forum mod, I wouldn't see any problem if you became an admin.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+derp Friendly and doesn't let a bad game get to him. Also if he's willing to moderate the Jailbreak server then even more reason to.

You're either the bravest mothertrucker on this side of the internet or you have ventured far beyond the realm of madness.

+1, just because you're willing to moderate on Jailbreak. And you actually have actual experience.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1.
He's played on skial servers since he started playing TF2 (or so he told me) (his account was made october 26th 2011, forum account august 11th 2012)
He's a good member of the community and a good guy.

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1

I don't prus juan many admin apps because most of the applicants are shit-heads (some of them even get approved, luh yew mittens bby) but Blade is a pretty laid back guy who gets along with most everyone, knows the rules, and is all around a swell gamer. Plus he's in Vegas near the West coast and we need moar West coast admins.

Reactions: Truth Seeker

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Few times in a generation does a man come along willing to jump into the fires of 32-slot 2fort or custom gamemodes and from chaos bring order and peace. Blade is one of those few, and of exceptional character. Except when he wants your Skyrim cards.

+1 for Blade D_Hero, champion of justice.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+2

Nice guy that would make a sexy admin

Not to mention we desperately need jailbreak admins

Status
Not open for further replies.