Sir Profit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In jailbreak if an admin gets freekilled they should not be able to respawn after slaying that person. Also side note if that stays a thing you should do, admins should respawn everyone that got freekilled.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I am not sure what admin is just spawning self in, But in the case of respawning players back in after someone gets free killed, It is a case by case scenario and what the admin can process at that moment to keep the round fun and moving.

For me - I have had many players (cry wolf) that they had got free killed (but was not) just to try to get spawned back in..If I don't see it or does not make sense at that time than it did not happen. Otherwise would be respawning all team back in. Most of the time I would let the round end and deal with the freekiller.

Thats just me, I do not speak for the other admins.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@Sir Profit As was explained to you yesterday by myself and everyone else on the server, if an admin knows, without any doubt, that someone was freekilled - they should slay the freekiller and respawn the falsely killed person.

In this instance, I was freehit and declared very clearly in chat that I was freehit and that I was going to hit back. Upon doing this, you killed me... which you had no reason to do, as it was explained very clearly. You then tried to argue that I had ammo and your fellow Guards and Warden stated that I did not, as I did not drop any.

For me - I have had many players (cry wolf) that they had got free killed (but was not) just to try to get spawned back in..If I don't see it or does not make sense at that time than it did not happen. Otherwise would be respawning all team back in. Most of the time I would let the round end and deal with the freekiller.

What Dave has said above is exactly the reason why we need to know for sure that someone was freekilled. Players often say they were freekilled because they do not know how to play.

When an admin is freekilled, they know for sure that they were freekilled - and therefore, it is easy to resolve. However for other players, it is more difficult.

This suggestion should be marked as Declined, as - as outlined - there is no issue here. If an admin knows someone was freekilled, they respawn them and slay the killer. This does not always happen when someone is freekilled because:
  1. We need to know for certain, otherwise it could impact the round massively
  2. We need to be on the server at the time in order to do this

Sir Profit

Scarcely Lethal Noob
@Sir Profit As was explained to you yesterday by myself and everyone else on the server, if an admin knows, without any doubt, that someone was freekilled - they should slay the freekiller and respawn the falsely killed person.

In this instance, I was freehit and declared very clearly in chat that I was freehit and that I was going to hit back. Upon doing this, you killed me... which you had no reason to do, as it was explained very clearly. You then tried to argue that I had ammo and your fellow Guards and Warden stated that I did not, as I did not drop any.

What Dave has said above is exactly the reason why we need to know for sure that someone was freekilled. Players often say they were freekilled because they do not know how to play.

When an admin is freekilled, they know for sure that they were freekilled - and therefore, it is easy to resolve. However for other players, it is more difficult.

This suggestion should be marked as Declined, as - as outlined - there is no issue here. If an admin knows someone was freekilled, they respawn them and slay the killer. This does not always happen when someone is freekilled because:

1. We need to know for certain, otherwise it could impact the round massively
    We need to be on the server at the time in order to do this
See there lies the problem you spawned yourself in, but later people asked you to spawn them in and you did not give two ***** (I don't know if i'm allowed to curse on forums). Even though you free killed me one round cause i free hit back to one of your guards cause he air blasted then didn't respond to me until the end of the round.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
See there lies the problem you spawned yourself in, but later people asked you to spawn them in and you did not give two *****

As I said, we need concrete proof that someone was freekilled - we can't do it simply because "people asked you to".

Even though you free killed me one round cause i free hit back to one of your guards cause he air blasted then didn't respond to me until the end of the round.

The Jailbreak Rules clearly state:
If you are Freehit, you may hit back once without becoming KOS, be aware this may confuse Guards
In your situation given, you did not state in chat that you were freehit - you just started hitting the Guard.
You should declare clearly in chat that you were freehit and are going to hit back - as I did.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If you know they have been free killed for example if a lot of people say it or you saw it.

If we've seen it and know it was a freekill, no problem... that's easy.
We cannot work from hearsay, as people could have numerous friends on the server.
There have been instances when players have 10+ friends on at one time.
...this would give them unlimited respawns, if we worked from hearsay.