• Hamburger

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its okay.

• Its good shut up

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • You dont have an idea about map design please kys its the best map ever created

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I never played the map

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
We played it like 20 people only said bad things about it in both VC and regular chat, its boring, plays on only one surface level with teleports linking the areas, its main feature, the water that brings you to the pit can be easily escaped as Demoman.
The Clipping is bad with like 20 unique pixelwalks.
It's hard, which isn't a bad thing, but the strafe section is straight-up unfair if you are not a parkour god you won't do that part, especially on a deathrun.
There are also some lighting bugs, and the map is straight-up impossible as soldier and heavy without GRU and Escape Plan. "Just pick a faster class" what if i wanna have a class with high hp? Both GRU and Escape Plan take away HP.
The Design looks like it was made in paint, it's just grass and sometimes wood.

tl.dr: It should probably we worked on a bit more before it actually goes life, it just feels very unfinished in its current state.
It has cool ideas, like Hale being able to choose an ending if everyone who is left is in the pit, and the water itself is a cool idea, but still it feels super unfinished and should be worked on more.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please don't make bullshit/joke poll options. It makes it seem like a not serious/apathetic poll. Just have yes and no, thanks.

blinds

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
you can easily play slow classes on this map, also what do you mean by the strafe part?

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
With the strafe part i meant the part where you have to strafe around the walls, we had one person who did it on his like 10th attempt split over 6 rounds.
With the slow part, we had 1 person (me) playing stock heavy, and 2 other people playing soldier, and we all failed at the part where 3 platforms come out of the wall, we tried it over 4 rounds and we never did it, none of us came close even though we nailed it almost perfectly at least once.

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
After testing the map a bit i still couldn't do the said trap with heavy, even on 0.50 time and 0.25 time with perfect timing i only came close.
And i found another jump/trap that is impossible, the first jump of the 3rd section, where you have to jump from one moving platform to the other, the gap is too wide for a heavy.
I did the wall part after about 20 tries, and then i came to a part with red lines on the ground that boost you in the air where ventilators push you into the water bla bla

You cant go through the gap on the first line, you can't go around the second line so you have to jump over them, and that's super hard because of heavies hitbox, the one with the two circles is impossible. why? Heavy can't go through the middle even with perfect placement he gets moved up, and you have to jump over a big line, the jump isn't possible, test it yourself.

Also i skipped a jump after about 20 tries, a jump with a wooden platform which disappears super fast, where after you land on it you have to jump on a strafe tower, the jump isn't possible with heavy because the platform disappears before heavy reaches the point from where you can reach the lowest tower platform.

hatschler

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The map is made to work for all classes; I just replayed it as heavy and even though I failed a lot, I was eventually able to beat it; I wouldn't excpect anyone to do it without easy mode and having good ping though;
The pixelwalks at the first section are for an easter egg;

EinZ

Mildly Menacing Medic
I wasnt able to make the first jump on the third section without the GRU, even when i slowed down time to 0.10 and jumped at the last pixel of the platforms hitbox i still couldnt do it.