CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You muted him, did a /votemenu. 65% required, 63% said yes to mute. This, alongside 2 separate reports. "Well, I guess the majority wants it." You then unmuted him.
I went in, muted him because he was spamming music over the voice chat, and did for 6 minutes, recorded on demo. You then UNMUTED HIM, again, immediately after I muted him.
Rules

The following offenses may result in admin intervention, which may include being gagged, muted, kicked, and/or banned. Depending on the severity of the offense and if it has been repeated, a ban may be short term, long term, or permanent.
  • Spamming
  • Hacking
  • Exploiting
    ex. killing somebody with a flamethrower through a gate before the round has begun
  • Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
    • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse.
  • Scamming
  • Admin impersonation
  • Posting other personal and private information without consent.
  • Dodging
    disconnecting and reconnecting to avoid being muted, gagged, banned, and/or kicked
  • Illegal sprays.
  • Harming your team for an extended period of time.
    ex. blocking sniper views, teleporter traps, refusing to help advance your teams position
All rules apply to admins as well as players. Admins absolutely can not take any action against a player without a specific rule being broken.
You are literally the worst admin.

Reactions: Söapy

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
While they were inevitably leaving because they had such a high opinion of themselves and couldn't respect a single mute, it would be nice if admins could be more tolerant of "mic spam".

I let the server decide. It was background music.Vote failed. End of that. People can client mute if they don't like it.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I let the server decide. It was background music.Vote failed. End of that. People can client mute if they don't like it.
Micspam is against server rules, there were TWO separate reports, and 63% isn't a "majority" to you?
You are a moron.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
That's horseshit logic. If 37% of the server want to break the rules, you shouldn't let them. Spamming (in this case mic spamming) is against the rules. TWO people made report threads with at least 5 minutes of demo proof of someone breaking the server rules. You go without punishing him at all, then when a moderator who actually gives a fuck about the server rules mutes him, you intentionally unmute him?

Requesting moderator removal.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Its not micspam if people like it. The vote failed. so i let it go.

Micspam is against server rules, there were TWO separate reports, and 63% isn't a "majority" to you?
You are a moron.
baby-crying.jpg

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Over half of the server voted to mute him and two people made report threads. You are as bad of a mod as anyone at ...hell..Jiggly's Fun House.

It is too early to claim success since every kid is out of school right now.

While they were inevitably leaving because they had such a high opinion of themselves and couldn't respect a single mute, it would be nice if admins could be more tolerant of "mic spam".

If most people aren't complaining about it, it shouldn't be considered "spam" and you should do a personal mute. If everyone complains about it, then they will be votemuted.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
you can whine all you want firekip. all i will do is give you some cheese for it.

All i am doing is what bottiger said. more lenient. i left it to the server to vote. it didn't pass. end of thread

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That wasn't updated in the rules, he got 2 disagrees on it, and yes, 63% and two reports were a majority. That, on top of the fact he was ALREADY MUTED when you did the vote, some may have thought there was no reason to vote yes.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
That wasn't updated in the rules, he got 2 disagrees on it, and yes, 63% and two reports were a majority. That, on top of the fact he was ALREADY MUTED when you did the vote, some may have thought there was no reason to vote yes.

wrong. i muted him myself to get everyone attention. i typed in chat
"i am going to unmute him and call a vote. vote yes if you want him muted"

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
they are arguing with me. they didn't like what i did. so they need to complain about it so they can feel more intelligent or superior or something.

and yeah, thats how i imagine cinics face when he complains lol

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
wrong. i muted him myself to get everyone attention. i typed in chat
"i am going to unmute him and call a vote. vote yes if you want him muted"

Yes, people pay attention to that chat on the bottom left in a game where the action is centered and usually up...

baby crying pic made me lol so hard

why is it that you're always arguing with other admins zeebs lol
Yeah, this is totally who we should have as a mod...

they are arguing with me. they didn't like what i did. so they need to complain about it so they can feel more intelligent or superior or something.

and yeah, thats how i imagine cinics face when he complains lol

You totally give that "professional moderator who gives even the tiniest of fucks about what he is doing" vibe... :facepalm:

I've seen votebans for hacking on someone who was AFK the entire time pass. Do you really think those people actually think he's hacking? The vote system is flawed to hell. Another example: I've seen a pass on a voteban griefing just because it was a F2P using a Natascha.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Zeebs what you're doing is retarded and why is it that you become such a stubborn little asshole when you know you're wrong
63% is a majority and you really think that you can change that fact by arguing your way out of this
and yes i know i shouldn't be bumping into this, that it's none of my business, but i've seen so many threads where you're just arguing to admins with just plainly very stupid answers, Grow up dude stop being such a stupid ass
You're the Worst admin i've seen

Reactions: Söapy