Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I feel like this rule should be removed because some people just for the sake of it when they are warden kill all their guards and thus this results in more and more rebel rounds rather than a normal round.
Some people also just kill a single guard because they might have a grudge on them or so.
It should be that guards could be killed by the warden if they freekill or do something bad like pushing the buttons when they were not meant to. The people who just get killed for the sake of it just have to sit dead and wait till the round ends.
Thanks
Devil

Reactions: Sir Cakez

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 I used to slay/ban wardens who would do this back in the day. Wardens used to only be allowed to kill guards if they weren't helping the the team. Having it so a Warden can freekill their guards just ruins the game for the people who have waited long enough to become guards. Just having this rule around means more people will probably be typing /q to leave the queue.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
First of all I want to thank everyone for their opinions on this thread.
I have removed the rule regarding Wardens killing their own Guards.

Most people seem to be in favour of the ability to kill Guards if they're not helping,
So hopefully everyone is happy with the new version of this rule.
If the Warden kills a single Guard (freekill) they are subject to a slay, numerous will result in a ban (mass freekill).
The Warden may still kill one of their Guards if they have freekilled, are friendlying or not enforcing orders:
  • Cannot kill Guards unless they have freehit, freekilled, are friendlying or not enforcing your orders

If people still have issues with this, reply to this comment and let me know.

Last edited:

TheMiningAlex

Positively Inhumane Poster
First of all I want to thank everyone for their opinions on this thread.
I have removed the rule regarding Wardens killing their own Guards.

Most people seem to be in favour of the ability to kill Guards if they're not helping,
So hopefully everyone is happy with the new version of this rule.

If people still have issues with this, reply to this comment and let me know.
Add free hitting I think