RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Link username: Nope
It always seems to give me a "Failed to link username" error

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Tell me you don't have a weird password.

Dead Herald just got on, finally. It may take a few tries.

Toxik

Contributor
Someone PLEAAASE tell me WHY is it so fucking HARD for these kids to understand a simple "/link SKIALFUCKINGUSERNAME SKIALFUCKINGPASSWORD" command?
If you don't have a Skial password, THERE ARE SIMPLE, STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE/GET ONE.

Reactions: wokmage

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Someone PLEAAASE tell me WHY is it so fucking HARD for these kids to understand a simple "/link SKIALFUCKINGUSERNAME SKIALFUCKINGPASSWORD" command?
If you don't have a Skial password, THERE ARE SIMPLE, STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE/GET ONE.

D

DeadHerald

I was able to get on. But once again, the plugin has frozen me in place, despite my being linked to this acct. Also the plugin wipes my inventory clean every time I log on. So I can't hold onto anything for free of it being deleted by the plugin.

Sorry, Roman. This plugin is garbage.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
After you have linked your profile, the next time you log in all you have to do is type your password.

no /login or /password, just type it. And no, no one will see it in the chat.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

I only had trouble because Hotmail blocks Skial, I'm pretty damn sure that's what everyone else's problems are. If it isn't, they're going full retard.
I was able to get on. But once again, the plugin has frozen me in place, despite my being linked to this acct. Also the plugin wipes my inventory clean every time I log on. So I can't hold onto anything for free of it being deleted by the plugin.

Sorry, Roman. This plugin is garbage.

You have to reenter your password every time, and the server gives you your shit back when you do put it back in.