Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Umad?

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Cry some moar.

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Seriously, this has caused more confusion than good. I can't get on now, because of this horse shit. Either needs to be removed or modified.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
What exactly do you mean

He's got the same problem as me. Logging in through Steam and using Hotmail means we don't have a password and can't get one.
Meiru, create a junk email and PM Bott to change it. After you have your password, switch back to Hotmail.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Definitely put directions about how to create passwords in the other thread, but as far as your username? That's another story. Change your username, maybe? I can assist with that if need be in some facet.

Reactions: Doki

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wait a minute
with the skial linking thing. does that mean i can play with a cracked client?

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Hey hey hey--let's not use that language.

Unregistered, maybe. Risen has more details, I'm sure, since he connected at some point.

M

Meiru

OH WTF. HOW DO YOU LINK SPACES??? IF I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ALT I'M GONNA BE PISSED.

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Okay, far too complicated, can't use hotmail, and now im stuck at square one. I'll solve this shit tomorrow. :ohno:

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Until Roman can somehow simplify or create a thread explaining how to log in correctly, I'll withhold on my "products."

Roman

Banned
Contributor
The current work-around is "Have Roman edit your forum name so it can be linked, then maybe change it back later."

Reactions: Doki

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well, I would ask that of you, but you seem like a busy man right now, so I'll wait until tomorrow.