MLG $WAG BOOTY 2007

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Asides from the !smoke command being utterly useless in deathrun and only somewhat practical as a way to trick the hale, it has started to become a trend for people to abuse the command to cover certain areas of the map and thus make people kill themselves trying to go through it. A good example of this is dr_bearun, where on the first part of the map where you have to do the parkour on the thin ledges, pyros think it is very funny to use smoke bombs and make people not able to see where they are jumping. In conclusion, the smoke bomb is already not that necessary of a command for deathrun and it only leads to problems when people grief with it.

ZgdV0cs.jpg

Reactions: User

CallumDeGr8

Uncharitable Spy
dont rate my posts dumb if you can't even make a gramatically correct sentence.

Please stop before you embarrass yourself even more $wag. Just pause and think about how ignorant you're being and accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same as you, you shouldn't be rude about it if someone has an opposing idea and then go further by insulting them. Your behaviour is very poor and that's why so many people are giving you negative responses and feedback. Just think before you comment, maybe then you might be viewed much more positively and not get so much hate on your posts.

Last edited:

MLG $WAG BOOTY 2007

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Please stop before you embarrass yourself even more $wag. Just pause and think about how ignorant you're being and accept the fact that not everyone thinks the same as you, you shouldn't be rude about it if someone has an opposing idea and then go further by insulting them. Your behaviour is very poor and that's why so many people are giving you negative responses and feedback. Just think before you comment, maybe then you might be viewed much more positively and not get so much hate on your posts.

nah, i'd still get shitted on at this point even if i tried to make a valid point. now im just shitposting.