Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadHerald

As I expected, these symbols are being used to troll topics and troll users and are causing more harm then good here. We should go back to the old system where if you liked something you said so and if you disliked something you couldn't click a button to insult the poster.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Fanart__Srs_Bsns_by_Bilious.png

voodooelectricj

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
I wrote a script that should be running around the website tagging everything as old. We'll see how that turns out

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
As always in the internet and in real life. It is customary for onlookers to side with the offenders in the hopes that they will not become the next target.

Opinion, be damned. If you want to take the literal definition of dumb, which is a being unable to communicate in any meaningful fashion, then clearly it's not dumb as I have well articulated my point. But if you care to take the figurative approach, dumb as a synonym for stupid, then again it fails for the same reason. I have well articulated my point. Trolls are not people to be embraced and coddled. They are to be whipped with shoe leather and brought in line, because their parents obvious failed to bring them up properly. And your "suggestion" that I simply ignore it, doesn't wash. For one, the trolling isn't directed at you. Secondarily, I have as much right to respond to idiocy(With the aforementioned shoe leather) as they have to dribble it from their maws. And thirdly, I don't care to have you tell me what to do, anyway.
This ENTIRE post could have been saved by a simple click of a "disagree" button. I highlighted some areas that were just re-iterations of "disagree". THAT is why it was added. Instead of someone replying "What a stupid post" or "Dude, don't bump old threads" they could simply give it a "dumb" or "old" and be done with it. Easy, simple, efficient.
The minute people stop allowing this bullshit to run rampant and do something about it, the better this world will be.
And you say your not a troll? Deliberately calling the ideas of someone who disagrees with you BS is not a valid form of argument. You can't end a (fairly) well-thought out post with a ridiculous ending that undermines your purpose entirely. We might as well stop your posting, because almost all of it is some form of abuse or another.

Reactions: Nacasius
Status
Not open for further replies.