Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
People are complaing about this situation since I play on the skial servers,it just doesn't make any sense to have Military Area on the servers containing a map pool cause their is already 2 servers with military 24/7.

So Military would be removed from these servers :

30a86fe602ba1db25a3a90cafaa92c66.png

And will still be available on the servers made for that :

7fce372eb7fae0628ef1909dc6d42f39.png

zaf

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm currently under tf2 witness protection program. I'm not allowed to share if I DO or DO NOT play on alternate steam accounts. That could jeopardize my identity.

I'm perceived as a player on the servers until it is proven that I am not. Thank you.
Yes, exactly. You don't play on the servers.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm currently under tf2 witness protection program. I'm not allowed to share if I DO or DO NOT play on alternate steam accounts. That could jeopardize my identity.

I'm perceived as a player on the servers until it is proven that I am not. Thank you.
Shhhhh, were going to have to relocate you to ZE now.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
You are using an age old flaw in an argument by saying people are dumb because they make choices you don't agree with or are not the choices you make. In this case you are saying they don't know better (thereby assuming your own reasoning is superior) so just choose anything, or the first on a list, when in reality, you haven't got a clue why people choose something, you are just supposing. Unless you asked them of course why they made that decision, or they continually say "I just voted option 1 cause I didn't know what else to press?"

I thought it was quite humorous. And hey, you gotta play the field, no one whos sane put's all their eggs in one basket. btw, how did you know I was a girl? especially in this age of sexual ambiguity.
Do you actually play Team Fortress 2 ?????

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Honestly if you don't play on the Saxton Hale servers your point is just irrelevant I already took the time to answer some "stupid" questions, I know you probably don't have anything else to do than maths on my post but stop talking about something you don't know. Or actually go on the server for 1 week and test by yourself, you will lose less energy than typing irrelevant comments.

But it's the same as the forums, you don't get your way, have a tantrum, go off for a while and then are back with the same whiny shit, calling people stupid, getting all angry cause it's not all going your way and someone has the audacity to not think in the same shallow manner as you... grow up, it's been declined already.

It has been declined because the post was talking about all the servers now we are talking about the issue only on the EU servers so you can see it as another suggestion.

You are using an age old flaw in an argument by saying people are dumb because they make choices you don't agree with or are not the choices you make. In this case you are saying they don't know better (thereby assuming your own reasoning is superior) so just choose anything, or the first on a list, when in reality, you haven't got a clue why people choose something, you are just supposing. Unless you asked them of course why they made that decision, or they continually say "I just voted option 1 cause I didn't know what else to press?"

You are actually the one talking for no reason about something you don't know, zaf have 300 hours/+ on the server, I have 250 hours/+ on the server I asked/saw almost 10 people with 300 hours/+ on the server and everyone was saying the same thing : "I hope the map get removed". So yes half of the time we vote the first map because we are playing and at some moments we don't really look the maps and we just press "4". And I talk with almost 8000 hours on tf2 with 2500 on VSH/FF2 servers so thanks you but I actually know what I'm talking about.

In summary the problem is : The map seems to have a problem only on the EU server, people who don't want to play the map are forced to leave the server or wait until the map change because there's only two VSH servers in EU, when the map is voted (which is rare) the server becomes empty. And we can add that most of the people playing on the server agree with the point that military shouldn't be on the Saxton Hale | EU.

Last edited:

Pansmith

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Master Mapper
Ffs this has been declined since bot responded.

Arguing with maddo is not going to change it.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Honestly if you don't play on the Saxton Hale servers your point is just irrelevant I already took the time to answer some "stupid" questions, I know you probably don't have anything else to do than maths on my post but stop talking about something you don't know. Or actually go on the server for 1 week and test by yourself, you will lose less energy than typing irrelevant comments.

You are actually the one talking for no reason about something you don't know, zaf have 300 hours/+ on the server, I have 250 hours/+ on the server I asked/saw almost 10 people with 300 hours/+ on the server and everyone was saying the same thing : "I hope the map get removed". So yes half of the time we vote the first map because we are playing and at some moments we don't really look the maps and we just press "4". And I talk with almost 8000 hours on tf2 with 2500 on VSH/FF2 servers so thanks you but I actually know what I'm talking about.

In summary the problem is : The map seems to have a problem only on the EU server, people who don't want to play the map are forced to leave the server or wait until the map change because there's only two VSH servers in EU, when the map is voted (which is rare) the server becomes empty. And we can add that most of the people playing on the server agree with the point that military shouldn't be on the Saxton Hale | EU.
What part about "Declined" do you not understand?
Perhaps if you said something like "replace military area with xxx_map" you might have got a different response. But no, you know best.
People are not "forced" to leave the server, that is a choice, you could "suffer" the map for another 10 mins and get the multitude of people to vote the map you want to play.
As for what servers I play on, I was playing on VSH before you had hair on your cock.
I get it you don't want the map on the only rotating VSH in EU, i get it. I was trying to help your cause out to start with by suggesting the way you presented your case wasn't helping your cause. Between you and zaf all you did was make argument with me, calling me stupid and now saying I don't know what I'm talking about and don't even play TF2. Well, I've given you another clue about how to go about getting the map removed, whether you'll let your arrogance continue or you will heed what I say is up to you.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
What part about "Declined" do you not understand?
Perhaps if you said something like "replace military area with xxx_map" you might have got a different response. But no, you know best.
People are not "forced" to leave the server, that is a choice, you could "suffer" the map for another 10 mins and get the multitude of people to vote the map you want to play.
As for what servers I play on, I was playing on VSH before you had hair on your cock.
I get it you don't want the map on the only rotating VSH in EU, i get it. I was trying to help your cause out to start with by suggesting the way you presented your case wasn't helping your cause. Between you and zaf all you did was make argument with me, calling me stupid and now saying I don't know what I'm talking about and don't even play TF2. Well, I've given you another clue about how to go about getting the map removed, whether you'll let your arrogance continue or you will heed what I say is up to you.

40ca652d5d514ebfb41e9fdbb82643f3.png

Already gave an answer.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
How to say that in a polite way mhm.

Everything you type doesn't make any sense at all. So I will have to answer you because actually what the hell.

You ain't living in the same world, if there's two VSH servers and one is better than the other one people will play on the better one so yes having to suffer and plays 10 minutes on a map that you hate is a big deal so girl bye n°1.

People are not "forced" to leave the server

Ijikaru feel that way, zaf feel that way, papa din feel that way, geekeuse feel that way ect ect, and Maddo is typing but isn't playing on the Saxton Hale | EU and doesn't feel that way lmao girl bye n°2.

I actually play vsh since I'm 11 years old but nobody give a f about my life + I don't want to make you look more stupid so we will get to another point. aka girl bye n°3

I get it you don't want the map on the only rotating VSH in EU, i get it. I was trying to help your cause out to start with by suggesting the way you presented your case wasn't helping your cause. Between you and zaf all you did was make argument with me, calling me stupid and now saying I don't know what I'm talking about and don't even play TF2.

Then try harder to help people because you just typed "stupid" questions and as I said you are talking about a server where you don't play so point blank period talking about something you don't know or you don't try is stupid it is I'm sorry no offense sweetie... girl bye n°4

I've given you another clue about how to go about getting the map removed, whether you'll let your arrogance continue or you will heed what I say is up to you.

The suggestion didn't got declined because it was a bad suggestion. It was declined because I didn't have enough information about VSH servers in US telling how many hours I have doesn't show any arrogance it just means that I know what I'm talking about. girl bye n°5

If you have any other pointless comment to type you are welcome to do i. I will just show you by A+B why you are wrong that's fine.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I will just make a clean post tomorrow with everything clear about the situation and make a precise post only for the Saxton Hale [ EU server.

Reactions: pax

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
News flash! Angry kid proves maddos point again and again.
calling people stupid, getting all angry cause it's not all going your way and someone has the audacity to not think in the same shallow manner as you... grow up, it's been declined already.
Everything you type doesn't make any sense at all
I don't want to make you look more stupid
because you just typed "stupid" questions
If you have any other pointless comment to type
but nobody give a f about my life

but nobody give a f about my life
Awww

Go then and make it another suggestion

I will just make a clean post tomorrow with everything clear about the situation and make a precise post only for the Saxton Hale [ EU server.
You do that kid, glad your starting to listen,

pax

I know how the voting system works... popular maps on a server get voted and people like playing on them. If people don't want to play a map it doesn't get voted.
Sorry for you but zaf and E X T R A S U C C are right and you're wrong, I myself asked to some people why they vote yes on a kick vote for example and they all said because they just want to get rid of it from they're hud.

pax

News flash! Angry kid proves maddos point again and again.

Awww

You do that kid, glad your starting to listen,
Now that you dont have anymore valid arguments you're saying that he's an "angry kid", this is kinda pathethic..
Ijikaru is only trying to improve the vsh skial servers.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sorry for you but zaf and E X T R A S U C C are right and you're wrong, I myself asked to some people why they vote yes on a kick vote for example and they all said because they just want to get rid of it from they're hud.
Kick vote? Is that the same as choosing a map? I don't think so. So don't talk to me about valid arguments when you're clearly using an invalid irrelevant point.